No announcement yet.

Wilder's silence as Whyte verbally shreds him over and over and over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I watched Parker punch Alex Leapi in the face for 10 rounds and nothing happened. The ref stopped the fight just to be nice to the audience. That's the guy who almost had Whyte out of there.
    I saw Molina almost knock Wilder out and saw in shape Arreola destroy Molina .

Comment

No way Wilder takes a Whyte fight next ,he hits to hard so it’s a huge risk . Instead he’s got Potentially Dinu or Negron but according to his fans Whyte doesn’t deserve a fight ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        I saw Molina almost knock Wilder out and saw in shape Arreola destroy Molina .
        That's because Wilder sucks and has no ring IQ, just a lot of power. He's dumb and gets himself in trouble. You guys keep doing this same debate like I'm trying to prove Wilder is a good fighter when that's never been my point. Outside of Fury I still ain't picking many to beat him

Comment

That's because Wilder sucks and has no ring IQ, just a lot of power. He's dumb and gets himself in trouble. You guys keep doing this same debate like I'm trying to prove Wilder is a good fighter when that's never been my point. Outside of Fury I still ain't picking many to beat him
          Then your entire stance is contradictory if you think Whyte can’t possibly beat him , read your own posts .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Then your entire stance is contradictory if you think Whyte can’t possibly beat him , read your own posts .
            It's not. Whyte is no Tyson Fury. Not even close. All Wilder needs is power. It isn't a deep division.

Comment

It's not. Whyte is no Tyson Fury. Not even close. All Wilder needs is power. It isn't a deep division.
              Whyte hits harder then Fury who wobbled Wilder with jabs and knocked hip I’m over to body what would a body shot from Whyte do ? Wilder doesn’t take flush shots well ,if Whyte connects solid it’s over . It’s easily a close fight , Wilder doesn’t have an effective upper cut and that’s the punch that seems to trouble Whyte .
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 04-13-2021, 05:31 AM.
              BoxOfficer likes this.

Comment

We know wilder can ko whyte, and hopefully why te goes into fight knowing that so isn't complacent at anytime.
                then id put money on whyte. Whyte has beat better fighters overall. But wilder has the 1 draw with fury

Comment

From a business sense I understood why the PBC were reluctant to put their crap fighter Wilder in with high ranked prime punchers like Joshua and Whyte. The PBC couldn't compete with Matchroom or DAZN financially when wrestling over the rights for the fights and Haymon knows Wilder has no real defence against punchers, he didn't wana risk losing that WBC belt to a rival promoter.

That's why they took Fury, he was coming back from a dark hole and was considered a light puncher, the PBC needed a big name for Wilder and a seemingly shop worn Fury was worth the risk.

But now Wilder has lost his belt, I think the Dillian Whyte fight now makes alot more sense to Wilder and the PBC. Whyte ranked above Wilder in the WBC rankings and Wilder says he wants his belt back. Its also a very winnable fight for Wilder.

So it's a shame we get silence from the PBC ranks and nothing but negativity from Wilder and the PBC fan club. It just makes sense as a fight to me.
                  ​​​​​
                  Last edited by DaNeutral.; 04-13-2021, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Whyte has a chance, but Wilder probably stops him. Whyte barely survived fighting Parker and Rivas, imagine what would Wilder do to him with his tempo.Wilder has a great cardio, even though he is terrible boxer.

If Whyte doesn`t catch Wilder in first rounds, he is in trouble.

Comment

I am with most here that Wilder would KO Whyte but Wilder's mental state might make him damaged goods and might fold easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X