Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder's silence as Whyte verbally shreds him over and over and over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    War Room 3 to 1 odds you and I gonna have that cash in a 3rd party account

    Comment


    • #22
      Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

      OK Cuzz.....
      What you got to lose cuck?

      Comment


      • #23
        I'll be at the fight and assume u will also??

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          I'll be at the fight and assume u will also??
          If it wasn't covid, I would starch you for your wallet.

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by War Room View Post

            Parker is 10x tougher than Wilder. Blueprint is out on WIlder. Rush him, folds like chair.
            Right. Cuz everybody can go do that no problem.

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by War Room View Post

              If it wasn't covid, I would starch you for your wallet.
              Don't blame covid! We still can handle this bet with professionals.... They gonna make sure winner gets paid?

              Why you acting like a rockie??

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

                Don't blame covid! We still can handle this bet with professionals.... They gonna make sure winner gets paid?

                Why you acting like a rockie??
                Because I'm a violent person and I like to beat people up, especially when they got a wallet full of cash on them.

                So how much you got to lose? I like counting my cash ahead of time.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by War Room View Post

                  Because I'm a violent person and I like to beat people up, especially when they got a wallet full of cash on them.

                  So how much you got to lose? I like counting my cash ahead of time.
                  Lol I like the same....But I wrap my money around my ****!!! You can suk the cash off like a bi@tch

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

                    Right. Cuz everybody can go do that no problem.
                    He ain't fought nobody though. Dodged every threat until he ran out of cans, prove me wrong. Almost got starched by a 45 year old cuban. He thought Fury was an easy meal and got wrecked twice. Can't even knock out Charlie Z and you got ex sparring partners (Scott) taking straight dives. Biggest scam in boxing history.

                    31-0 Wilder fighting 25-16-4 fighters.

                    Imagine if Crawford's next fight was against a guy that was 25-16-4???

                    37-0 fighting guys with 18 wins.

                    Dropped by a jab from a fat fcuking choad. This is his resume, BUMS.

                    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


                    Dodged Vlad like the plague. If you jock Wilder, you ain't an American.
                    BoxOfficer likes this.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by War Room View Post

                      Because I'm a violent person and I like to beat people up, especially when they got a wallet full of cash on them.

                      So how much you got to lose? I like counting my cash ahead of time.
                      Let's start with $300??? That usually makes me cum

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP