No announcement yet.

Wilder's silence as Whyte verbally shreds him over and over and over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Whyte hits harder then Fury who wobbled Wilder with jabs and knocked hip I’m over to body what would a body shot from Whyte do ? Wilder doesn’t take flush shots well ,if Whyte connects solid it’s over . It’s easily a close fight , Wilder doesn’t have an effective upper cut and that’s the punch that seems to trouble Whyte .
    He knocked Ortiz out with an uppercut in the first fight. Don't get me wrong cause Wilder is horrible, but him knocking out Whyte with the same punch isn't out of the question

Comment

Never understood why Wilder never took this seemingly easy KO win, would at absolute worst be his 2nd best win depending on where you rank Ortiz/Whyte and make him a fair few million.

But nope, they bizarrely invented Dillian Whyte specific hoops for him to jump through, put it this way did the mighty Artur Szpilka or the super slick Eric Molina get told to fight Ortiz first, never added up.
      BoxOfficer likes this.

Comment

Wilder fans have more confidence than the alabama fraud has.

Wilder knows he will lose to Whyte for about $2m and his puppetmasters think they can get $30m to fight AJ next year. This is why the big bird legged fraud will never go near Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by KP1 View Post
          Never understood why Wilder never took this seemingly easy KO win, would at absolute worst be his 2nd best win depending on where you rank Ortiz/Whyte and make him a fair few million.

But nope, they bizarrely invented Dillian Whyte specific hoops for him to jump through, put it this way did the mighty Artur Szpilka or the super slick Eric Molina get told to fight Ortiz first, never added up.
          It adds up to wilder and haymon know wilder is a totally protected rigged fraud who will crash like a house of cards as soon as Whyte hits him on the button. wilder is nothing, just a counterfeit fraud pretender. Whyte is a real heavyweight with real cojones courage and confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Because I'm a violent person and I like to beat people up, especially when they got a wallet full of cash on them.

So how much you got to lose? I like counting my cash ahead of time.
            Pa hahaha

Listen to these two.

Classic NSB.

Comment

No one has really responded to the thread title - Whyte has been trashing Wilder. He is literally one step away from going after his family, to try and lure him out.

Wilder gone found a noise cancelling rock to hide under.
              BoxOfficer likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X