No announcement yet.

Statement win for Boots considering that Lipinets is better than Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    Both are former 140 pound champions who have one signature win at welterweight: Lamont Peterson.

Lipinets beat Peterson way worse than Garcia did.
    Do you actually believe the incredibly ignorant shyte you post on here? Some of your greatest hits, "Crawford is fighting Manny, all you detractors need to STFU, and then "all Crawford detractors are anti Semitic, and now Lipinets is better than Garcia.

You can't really be this stupid. Can you??????
    kushking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

He's not too bad eye test wise, but he hasn't beaten anyone at WW to prove his worth. So he's gassing up guys who have been knocked out by other unproven fighters. His bias is clear
      But Danny Garcia did?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

But Danny Garcia did?
        I never said Garcia was great at WW but his WW resume is better than Lipinets. If you feel differently I'd love to hear your argument

Comment

Remember when you insisted that Davis-Santa Cruz wasn’t happening, even after the promotional poster was released and the fight was scheduled?

Because I do!

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Do you actually believe the incredibly ignorant shyte you post on here? Some of your greatest hits, "Crawford is fighting Manny, all you detractors need to STFU, and then "all Crawford detractors are anti Semitic, and now Lipinets is better than Garcia.

You can't really be this stupid. Can you??????

Comment

Thank you! The hypocrisy from these PBC fans is unreal.

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

But Danny Garcia did?

Comment

i think Lipinets would've been stopped by Spence jr. or younger version of Thurman

Comment

Working...
              X