Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Statement win for Boots considering that Lipinets is better than Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Struggling to take this thread seriously.


    Triangle theory around one name?

    Comment


    • #22
      Wait, does that also mean Matthysse > Danny Garcia and Lipinets?

      Comment


      • #23
        Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        Guerrero, Granados and Redkach are not better than Lamont Peterson.


        While I didn't say they were, at 147 Guerrero has done more than Peterson. I mean at least have some form of an argument aside from bias bro. This is silly

        Comment


        • #24
          Peterson’s win over David Avaneysan is more impressive than anything Robert Guerrero did at 147.

          Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

          While I didn't say they were, at 147 Guerrero has done more than Peterson. I mean at least have some form of an argument aside from bias bro. This is silly

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            Peterson’s win over David Avaneysan is more impressive than anything Robert Guerrero did at 147.
            surely you jest. You mean the same guy who was stopped by Kavauliskas or however you spell his name. Ok buddy

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

              surely you jest. You mean the same guy who was stopped by Kavauliskas or however you spell his name. Ok buddy
              Kavaliauskas is not bad at all.

              Comment


              • #27
                200.gif
                ............

                Comment


                • #28
                  He’s awful because he lost to Terence Crawford.

                  The guy who’s done nothing at welterweight but Danny Garcia has lol.

                  Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

                  Kavaliauskas is not bad at all.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    Lol you’ve decided I’m a huge Sergey Lipinets fan?

                    I think he sucks, much like Danny Garcia.


                    This isn't about either of the 2,but you're using it to make Boots win seem more impressive (which isn't necessary everyone knows Boots is already a great up & comer)

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

                      Kavaliauskas is not bad at all.
                      He's not too bad eye test wise, but he hasn't beaten anyone at WW to prove his worth. So he's gassing up guys who have been knocked out by other unproven fighters. His bias is clear

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP