Collapse
No announcement yet.

Statement win for Boots considering that Lipinets is better than Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statement win for Boots considering that Lipinets is better than Danny Garcia

Both are former 140 pound champions who have one signature win at welterweight: Lamont Peterson.

Lipinets beat Peterson way worse than Garcia did.

Lipnets is not better than Garcia.

Comment

I had to click on the thread cause I wasn't sure I read the title correctly. But yep, you said it

Comment

Here come the PBC fan boys. They will mock the idea that Lipinets is a better welterweight than Garcia but bring no evidence to the table to support their claims.

Because said evidence doesn’t exist. Garcia has done nothing at welterweight at all.

Comment

Lipinets vs D. Garcia would be a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
            Lipinets vs D. Garcia would be a good fight
            I would love to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              Here come the PBC fan boys. They will mock the idea that Lipinets is a better welterweight than Garcia but bring no evidence to the table to support their claims.

Because said evidence doesn’t exist. Garcia has done nothing at welterweight at all.
              Bro, you didn't bring any evidence to support your claims

Are you ok?

Comment

peterson had a grand total of 1 win at 147 and was coming off a loss when lipinets beat him, then he retired. lipinets should have lost to bone and clayton. he sucks. beating danny garcia isnt amazing by any stretch but solid. lipinets is lmao bad

Comment

Another amazing thread by OP

Comment

I did bring evidence.

They both have the same best win at 147 but Lipinets did it way better.

Just as said, no one will address the fact that Danny Garcia hasn’t done anything at 147, they just pretend he’s obviously better than Lipinets without evidence.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Bro, you didn't bring any evidence to support your claims

Are you ok?

Comment

Working...
                    X