Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Boots better than bud and spence? Could he beat them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is Boots better than bud and spence? Could he beat them?

    Based on what you have seen of him so far? DO you give him a chance to beat either one? I won't lie i was impressed tonight.

  • #2
    I think it's a 60/40 fight with Spence right now in Spence's favor. With more experience Boots will probably beat Spence though.

    Boots can beat the **** out of Crawford right now though. Brutalize him in all honesty.
    real raw and revelated like this.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Dallas' 4 Eva View Post
      I think it's a 60/40 fight with Spence right now in Spence's favor. With more experience Boots will probably beat Spence though.

      Boots can beat the **** out of Crawford right now though. Brutalize him in all honesty.
      Wow so you think spence would be a harder fight, curios why? Bud would present boots with a much harder puzzle to figure out than spence imo.....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The Viper View Post

        Wow so you think spence would be a harder fight, curios why? Bud would present boots with a much harder puzzle to figure out than spence imo.....
        Not really bro watch them fight. Crawford backs straight up and keeps his chin wide open in the air, plus he fights behind his athleticism. He has no advantages on Boots, not athleticism, size, reach, even skillset Boots can do more, Crawford is solely a long range fighter Boots will get inside on him behind his jab and long strides all night and mop him. Spence is a more complete fighter as far as a combination of offense and defense, plus he is also the same size as Ennis. Also Ennis likes to fight on the inside, if he fights on the inside against Spence he will get wrecked.
        real raw and Carpe Diem like this.

        Comment


        • #5
          Stylistically, Spence and Porter are the toughest fights for Boots.

          Boots is like a more athletic, bigger version of Crawford to me. They do fight and defend differently, but I just don't like that fight for Bud.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Dallas' 4 Eva View Post

            Not really bro watch them fight. Crawford backs straight up and keeps his chin wide open in the air, plus he fights behind his athleticism. He has no advantages on Boots, not athleticism, size, reach, even skillset Boots can do more, Crawford is solely a long range fighter Boots will get inside on him behind his jab and long strides all night and mop him. Spence is a more complete fighter as far as a combination of offense and defense, plus he is also the same size as Ennis. Also Ennis likes to fight on the inside, if he fights on the inside against Spence he will get wrecked.
            Crawford switches right to left like ennis and is more tatical than errol in my opinion. crawford seems to fight to his level imo.......

            Comment


            • #7
              Experience will be the only factor here. Boots has the goods as far as skill set, talent, and athleticism. But under the big lights...Spence and Bud are certified. It’s a tough match up for all fighters involved. The reason why I could see Boots having more success with Bud (not necessarily winning) is because he’s not giving any fighter time to figure anything out. Just like Spence. They are coming out the gate trying to stop you from thinking and put you in a defensive gameplan. From round 1 to the end.
              Last edited by Punch on Tap; 04-10-2021, 11:38 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The Viper View Post

                Crawford switches right to left like ennis and is more tatical than errol in my opinion. crawford seems to fight to his level imo.......
                Yeah, but look at how they switch bro. Crawford fights LOOONG stretches as either orthodox or southpaw. Ennis literally switches between the two in the middle of his combinations while being offensive and defnsive at the same time. He blocked a bunch of Lipinets punches that were coming between his punches while switching stances the entire time. Crawford's switching is nowhere close to being that good, not even in the same galaxy bro. Boots is all wrong for Crawford, complete and utter annihilation if they ever fight.

                Errol is far more tactical than Crawford, Crawford is a thinking fighter(that is strategy), Spence goes for your neck from the open bell(that is tactics), while adjusting his gameplan the whole time seamlessly.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Punch on Tap View Post
                  Experience will be the only factor here. Boots has the goods as far as skill set, talent, and athleticism. But under the big lights...Spence and Bud are certified. It’s a tough match up for all fighters involved. The reason why I could see Boots having more success with Bud (not necessarily winning) is because he’s not giving any fighter time to figure anything out. Just like Spence. They are coming out the gate trying to stop you from thinking and put you in a defensive gameplan. From round 1 to the end.
                  Thing is Bud increases the intensity the more he gets hit, He's not gonna get walked down like Lipinets lol. He gets progressively better the longer the fight goes. Bud is also deceptively strong almost to a fault, his opponents often think they can trade with him because they are bigger but they get stopped because they underestimate his power. Bud is a MUCH better switch hitter then Boots too. Another thing your forgetting to mention is coaching, If you believe Boots is just a bigger version of Crawford trust & believe Bo-Mac knows all of his weakness'. Boots is good but he's not ready for Bud just yet.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    More Talented and Physical Gifted than both honest but that doesn't mean he is better than and can beat both of them right now, not say that at all. HOWEVER, out of all the fighters and rising contenders that are on the rise, THAT is the one I would be keeping a close eye on the most. He is probably the biggest potential threat but most of them kind already know that so they will pretend like he doesn't exist and completely ignore him and try to down play him and free him out and tell him "He Needs To Fight Somebody..." "Who Has He Fought" "He Is Not A Draw" you know the typical excuses in this ERA when Fans don't want their favorite fighter to fight a certain fighter.

                    Only 23 so he has nothing but TIME so he don't have to rush or beg for a shot or any of that. He will earn his shot regardless if it is at 147 or if he gets them at 154
                    Last edited by sicko; 04-10-2021, 11:50 PM.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP