Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Blasts Out Sergey Lipinets in Sixth, Makes Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
    Wake me up when this guy fights someone his own size.
    So you think Jaron Ennis is a hype job huh? I don't. He is a major player at the welterweight division and is a threat to any of the contenders or champions who campaign in that division. What a bitter dude you are to be a boxing fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

He's literally obsessed and it's sad.
      Yes, I've noticed that which is pathetic. He won't let go.

SweetPbfAli SweetPbfAli likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

At the tip top level I think I'd have to go for the experience & Mell...or Bud & Errol at 147, but thats assuming those fights happen next. Which they won't. By the time Boots gets a name a year or two from now I suspect I'll be thinking differently than I am now as Boots will have gotten valuable experience vs higher level guys & sharpened his skills just a lil more than they are now. I think he's not a big dog to anyone in the game as is today if he did get a big fight next doe so thats a big statement I'd argue.
        I was thinking "how can Boots make Errol have to step to him?" I doubt Errol does it @ 147! Beating Jermell would be one way to get there! Then again, Mell would probably say "Who has he beat" for like another 2 years anyway! Boots needs some help by the IBF!

Comment

Sure if we are just thinking good fights to make that move Boots up I'd be talking about them to. But whats the upside to Keef or Mikey fighting Boots is the real question in play when these sorta old guard vs new guard matchups get brought up?

And its why so few fights happen like this in boxing cuz there is rarely enough upside for the old guard to risk their position for the new guard. And to me thats massively in play with Boots vs Mikey or Keef. I suspect those fights got a combined ~3% chance of happening next cuz their just isn't enough money, upside &/or courting of risk vs upcoming guys to make those two fights make enough sense.

Not to mention Boots' management situation is up in the air still. I think that could impact how good of an opponent Boots can get who's down with PBC til that management situation has been resolved & he's still working with Showtime/PBC.
          I thought it was Cameron Dunkin?

Comment

• Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
            Typical pbc mis match.
            This wasn't a PBC fight you clown.

Comment

• Ennis vs Ortiz. Fuego!

Comment

• Yes in your dreams!

Comment

Sh^t why you think AB went on a diet. He ain't got nothing for Boots except some avoiding sexual harrassment charges at the mall advice.
                  lol - your on a roll, that's sharp and funny

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

This wasn't a PBC fight you clown.
                    They literally had "premiere boxing champions" under the showtime banner lmfao

Comment

Sh^t why you think AB went on a diet. He ain't got nothing for Boots except some avoiding sexual harrassment charges at the mall advice.

Comment

Working...
                      X