Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Parker-Chisora Winner Could Fight Whoever Wins Usyk-Joyce For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let wait and see

Comment

So if Usyk beats Joyce - and I’d make him the favorite - Hearn would be promoter of yet another world heavyweight titlist. One of Eddie’s stable has been crying for 4 years that he can’t get a title shot. And Hearn interns on this site spin and deflect and call folks who see the clear as day truth trolls and other BS. Sorry. We are real boxing fans who call it like we see it. Why is that same victim HW not mentioned as next for Usyk? Same friggin promoter! But ok. Sure. Eddie is on the level
      !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
        So if Usyk beats Joyce - and I’d make him the favorite - Hearn would be promoter of yet another world heavyweight titlist. One of Eddie’s stable has been crying for 4 years that he can’t get a title shot. And Hearn interns on this site spin and deflect and call folks who see the clear as day truth trolls and other BS. Sorry. We are real boxing fans who call it like we see it. Why is that same victim HW not mentioned as next for Usyk? Same friggin promoter! But ok. Sure. Eddie is on the level
        Hearn was on record trying to get the WBO to go around Usyk as mandatory to get the fury fight.

but promoters only look out for their own fighters, right? Lol
        !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

A date nor a venue has been chosen for Tyson AJ . How do we know usyk even wants to face JJ ? That's a high risk low reward fight right there . if usyk loses then there goes his shot at glory and big money . sometimes I think these promoters just talk to damn much

Comment

Can’t be said enough. Usyk - Joyce is an excellent f’n fight and can’t happen soon enough
            !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              How in gods name does Chisora keep getting these fights?

Oh wait, Eddie is just talking out of his ass again, hoping his ******ed Hearniac fanbase eats it up as usual. Chisora isn't even ranked in the WBO top 15 (Or the IBF...or the WBA)
              Chisora always been a favorite of mine. Dude never cared about a goose egg. Through much of his career he fought hard, learned, and got opportunities. As opposed to trying to remain undefeated, cherry picking, etc. When Chisora lost, he would accept it. His fight with Haye was a great fight and he was honest, no excuses after the fight, Haye and he shook hands.

These days I think he is past it, but nothing suprises me, as he is the perfect opponent. And he is probably still potentially dangerous... though I am saying that with quite a bit of hesitation lol. But he is always on that short list... Goldylocks theory: "Pricey/Audley" are too safe a bet, Some of the contenders coming up... "too dangerous" Chisora, Just right! Not too safe, not too dangerous.

Comment

I like these two fights and the resultant fight of the two winners. Whyte isn't going to give Parker a rematch and I don't hear much demand for a Parker/Ruiz rematch, so who's a better fight for Parker than Chisora? I though Chisora beat Whyte in their first fight and was going to win the second until he got caught.

Comment

Eddy will go so far getting his boys shots and meddles so much, that his boys go to sleep. They get over confident and we the get shocker upsets. Not always, but sweet when it happens. Warrington ran to Hearn and got KOd by his first soft touch. I spit my coffee out, when Povetkin KOd Whyte. I shook my Head when Eddy drove Povetkin out of his hospital bed for the rematch, but that's Eddy for you. Always looking for an edge. We'll see Delboy flat back again. Getting KOd only means, Eddy will pay less the next time.
                  !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

It wouldnt shock me at all if Chisora beats Parker, by KO even!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      How in gods name does Chisora keep getting these fights?

Oh wait, Eddie is just talking out of his ass again, hoping his ******ed Hearniac fanbase eats it up as usual. Chisora isn't even ranked in the WBO top 15 (Or the IBF...or the WBA)
                      You forgot that Chisora ko'd takam. He's a game fighter, a little better than a gatekeeper, but he is certainly better than many who are ranked ahead of him.
                      the ranking system is a load of nonsense anyway and even the presidents of those organisations don't really care about them when you fight someone credible.

Btw, why would you blag it and say 'aj ran from parker'?
                      come on man, you can pick a side, but don't just lie for no reason.
                      unfortunately i cant find the video, but i legit swear that there's a video in the lead up to the aj-parker fight, where aj was told that Parker's mum wants to talk to him on the phone. He got in touch with her, spoke to her direct and she told him "IM WORRIED FOR ME SON", she was very respectful to joshua and he was respectful to her. So he basically told her "don't worry, i won't hurt him" or something to that effect. i swear it's true, but it's impossible to find it on youtube with so much else there.
                      It's why after the fight he went to hug her.

Parker is a nice guy, aj didn't want to 'put it on him' so to speak and esp after parker argued that 'aj can't box, he cant go 12 rounds'. Parker and his mum created the context for aj to just coast through the fight with no venom in him. The other thing was parker was doing what we now know he does a lot, goes hunting for a specially timed clinch, head first. It's why the ref kept seperating them. It's funny that when we think of a dodgy ref, we remember wladmir klitschko against povetkin, yet this italian ref didn't allow any of that hugging crap and kept seperating them. if you play back the fight it's blatantly obv where parker was looking for a clinch the ref would barge right in.

parker changed the narrative after the fight eg "aj couldnt knock me out, he was afraid, the ref kept stopping me" whereas the way i see it, parker was looking to get into the clinch to avoid aj's right hand and the ref was, if anything, protecting parker more if you ask me. in a trade off, parker isnt fast like ruiz nor is he small enough to get on the inside in a way that's akward for aj. aj would do him in.

Comment

Working...
                      X