Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Stops Alexander Povetkin in Fourth To Get Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

I can literally post evidence of whyte turning down title eliminators.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/5...eazeale-fight/

Are you ****ing stupid or something?
    Do you even know what you posted? Brezeale turned down an offer to fight Whyte with both having sufficient time to train and it being the second biggest payday of his career after the AJ fight. But when Haymon and the WBC called for it only 2 weeks before the event, they knew a world level fighter wasn't going to go into training camp and travel in such a short space of time. Which is why they did so. It was all concocted by them to keep Dillian away from wilder. All they then had to do was leave Brezeale hanging for a while before fighting him because once a mandatory has been satisfied, they don't call for mandatory for another year. Even Wilder DM'ed Whyte and told him clearly, that he wouldn't fight him for two years even if he became mandatory. Wilder even ducked the fight for a multi million dollar contract. Her came back with 7 Mill as his price tag, even though he'd never come close at that point to making that kind of money for a fight. It was a road block to duck him. It was obvious. But Eddie turned around and offered the 7 Mill, only for Wilder to still duck. Why do you think Wilder despises Hearn? Because he kept on pushing his back up against the wall and cornering him. That's why he had to break off contact with Hearn because he was exposing him all of the time.

And You're either Irish or Scottish to be this twisted and poisonous. Either that, or you're one of those weirdo Americans who pretend they're British. You all have the same twisted mindsets.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

Yeah this is the problem, you're the typical dumb **** illiterate British boxing fan and I have no idea why I waste my time even engaging with you. You're not even remotely objective and its tiring arguing with gammon resembling beer swilling fools who take everything Hearn says seriously.
      Why don't you be specific and tell me what you find wrong with the post? Do you even know how to engage in communication? Is that too much for you? Or are you going to just deflect because you know i'll expose you like i do with every other freak on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Don't give me lists written by Americans. Tell me who Ali and Joe beat? State your case? Their resumes are trash. Prove me wrong?
        Ali's resume is trash?

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

Ali's resume is trash?
          You damn right it is. Care to try prove me wrong like the other guy was too scared to do? I'm happy to discuss.

Comment

Tell me who Ali and Joe beat? Their resumes are trash.
            It takes a whole new dimension of stupid to spew out this kind of imbecilic foolishness. You'll have to forgive the village idiot, he's either been out in the sun or the pub too long. But then, you know what they say about mad dogs & Englishmen.

Only Sid can turn a victory thread for a Brit into a puss filled pissing match, way to go chief.

Comment

You're insecure about their resumes for a reason. If someone claimed that about Lewis, i'd happily get to putting them in their place with some cold hard facts the way i do. Substance speaks for itself. But not you. And i know why. So do you, which is why you're so apprehensive about doing so.

Joe Frazier is another one who isn't close to being an ATG. Damn, he wasn't even a very good fighter. Just good, nothing more. Will you refuse to list his world level opponents he beat as well?

Maybe you can try and do what i asked at the start if you like, and we can go over it? Deflecting is very boring. I've had enough of it over the last 2 decades with you lot. It shows such crippling insecurity.
              Joe Frazier was good, nothing more? Stick to soccer. Your boxing acumen is little to zero! As for Ali's resume: Liston, Norton, Frazier, Foreman, Quarry, Ellis, Mathis, Patterson, Bugner, Lyle, Young, Shavers! Nothing insecure about that resume!

Comment

You damn right it is. Care to try prove me wrong like the other guy was too scared to do? I'm happy to discuss.
                Now your being foolish. You come across as passionate about supporting fighters like Whyte who deserve it, and other home grown talent... But when you say things like that you lose all credability. The proof of this is, if you are so inclined, is to watch tape, and write a list of all the things a great fighter does. Then compare it to the things most fighters do.

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post

It takes a whole new dimension of stupid to spew out this kind of imbecilic foolishness. You'll have to forgive the village idiot, he's either been out in the sun or the pub too long. But then, you know what they say about mad dogs & Englishmen.

Only Sid can turn a victory thread for a Brit into a puss filled pissing match, way to go chief.
                  Yeah that went South quick... Unfortunate.

Comment

Frazier and Foreman to start-both prime and both atg's..if thats trash then Joshua resume is the juice at the bottom of the trash can

Comment

• Originally posted by club fighter View Post

"A victory thread for a Brit"?? Haha, Is that what you call it with the things Americans are writing? Oh, right.

Spell it out who they beat? Why is everyone scared to do so? I know why. So do you and the others. But keep deflecting if you want. You know where to find me if you want to debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X