No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: This Time When I Hit Povetkin He'll Stay Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: This Time When I Hit Povetkin He'll Stay Down

Dillian Whyte says his must-win rematch with Alexander Povetkin for the Interim WBC Heavyweight World Title at the Europa Point Sports Complex in Gibraltar on Saturday March 27, shown live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in all other markets excluding the UK and Ireland, is the biggest fight of his career to date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whatever, I will put my money on Povetkin to repeat a KO around rounds 9/10.

Comment

Hopefully povetkin gets another ko be a good retirement win
      Keleneki and !-1 like this.

Comment

Whyte is very confident, and sometimes says odd things, after getting knocked out by Joshua and Povetkin, as if he doesn't recognise those as defeats.

But he has a chance to win a rematch, and he could be knocked out again as well.

Comment

Yea he can say jab but that will not happen it will be a fight again. Hard to match the last fight, unexpected is an understatement. Unpredictable no I think this one will fall Whytes way just a gut feeling on this re-match. It is interesting just bc of the last fight so everything past that will be good.

Comment

Battle of second tier heavyweights.
            Theuklion, !-1 and Shadoww702 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
              Yea he can say jab but that will not happen it will be a fight again. Hard to match the last fight, unexpected is an understatement. Unpredictable no I think this one will fall Whytes way just a gut feeling on this re-match. It is interesting just bc of the last fight so everything past that will be good.
              The quick turnaround originally would benefited Povetkin 'Because he had momentum'.

The longer lay off has most likely help Whyte.

Povetkin, people mock him but? He was in good condition vs Whyte 'Solid'.

Be interesting to see his condition for this fight.

Comment

I'd love it if lightning strikes twice.
                This is another non ppv worthy card put on by Edward.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  Whyte is very confident, and sometimes says odd things, after getting knocked out by Joshua and Povetkin, as if he doesn't recognise those as defeats.

But he has a chance to win a rematch, and he could be knocked out again as well.
                  Whyte is the first fighter I'd ever seen who was knocked out cold, and claimed he got robbed by the referee.

Comment

Whyte better hope that's he's right, or he'll be going nighty night.

Comment

Working...
                    X