Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Estrada be the best little man in the last decade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Estrada be the best little man in the last decade?

With wins over, Tyson Marquez, Giovanni Segura, Viloria, Cuadras, SRV, and Choco he already ranks above choco and ioune. Heck of a resume! Could he possibly be p4p the best little man in the last decade? I say yes

Def does not rank over Choco or Rigo

Comment

He's 1-1 with Chocolatito, 2-0 with Cuadras and heading into a rubber match with Sor Rungvisai. People might be mad about the outcome of his last fight but people will be looking back at his career a lot differently.

Comment

He is for sure, hell of a career.

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
          This.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            He's 1-1 with Chocolatito, 2-0 with Cuadras and heading into a rubber match with Sor Rungvisai. People might be mad about the outcome of his last fight but people will be looking back at his career a lot differently.
            He is without a doubt one of the best and I have nothing bad to say about Estrada, just not sure how you rank him above Chocolatito when Chocolatito really should be 2-0. And should be 1-0 against SSR too.

Comment

Big fan but Gonzalez is better for me. Out of Gonzalez 3 defeats, I believe he clearly won two. The third, which was the ko, wouldn't have even happened if he'd got the decision he deserved in the first fight. But is what it is, he has the defeats and that does count for something but I still believe he's the best little guy of the past decade.
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

He absolutely does! His resume is superior to both. Estrada beat Cuadras more convincingly than choco, and he beat Sor whereas choco did not. Also, Estrada although has a loss to choco he avenged it. He also has the better wins overall.

Comment

He is without a doubt one of the best and I have nothing bad to say about Estrada, just not sure how you rank him above Chocolatito when Chocolatito really should be 2-0. And should be 1-0 against SSR too.
                  Should’ve, could’ve, would’ve. In that case Mayweather should have a loss to JLC and maidana. But it just doesn’t quite work that way does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightprowler View Post
                    Should’ve, could’ve, would’ve. In that case Mayweather should have a loss to JLC and maidana. But it just doesn’t quite work that way does it?
                    Yea but he avenged both and dominated in the rematch. Gonzalez is clearly the better of the 2 fighters after 2 fights with Estrada.

Comment

Working...
                    X