Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz Receiving Death Threats Over Yildirim's Loss To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Some of GGG's fights were even WORSE odds than that??? But you shoved your head up your ass and had ZERO problems with those lambs being led to slaughter. Fake ***s and their FAKE outrage...

Look up who Benavidez and Biterbiev have as lambs up next. I bet you don't even know who they fighting next...

Like I said *** you and your FAKE outrage....
    actually I’ve called the ggg fights bullshttt too. So not sure what your problem is. Either you were cool with this fight or you weren’t . If you were cool with it, you’re a brainwashed fan boy dummy, if you weren’t cool with it, you essentially agree with me and should stfu.

Comment

I'm not picking sides but Joel Diaz likes to talk alot also I'm not Turkish but I would be upset if I saw him tell the opponent this. https://youtu.be/n33hk2uD3M4?t=1348

Comment

It’s a shame. Yildirim just had no business being at the top of the WBC ranking, they are to blame. C’mon Turkey fans, don’t be so foolish, acknowledge the fact that your fighter just isn’t that good and you shouldn’t have had high hopes. Don’t punish the trainer, he did what he could. Stop being a bunch of morons.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          Did the trainer check the gloves for egg weights or floppy gloves?

Also he threw the towel in too quickly, Yildrim was clearly going to make a comeback.
          There's a reason he's referred to as Joel "I'MA STOP IT!!" Diaz.

Because he won't hesitate to stop fights.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
            Did the trainer check the gloves for egg weights or floppy gloves?

Also he threw the towel in too quickly, Yildrim was clearly going to make a comeback.
            He spiked his water too. No wonder he was "unresponsive" in the corner.

Comment

I guess Turkish fans missed the Eubank Jr fight????

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                This is another example of fake arse “race fans” that have found their way into boxing during the political Populism era. Fans only because someone of their tribe is on the world stage. These are not boxing fans at all, never have, never will be....attacking Diaz because he is of the same ethnic group as Canelo, this is what boxing has degenerated to.
                There you go again with your Race shet.
                Get over it. Not everything has to do with Race.

Comment

Working...
                X