Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz Receiving Death Threats Over Yildirim's Loss To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Yildirim says he doesn’t want to return to Turkey. something tells me he was receiving death threats... conventional wisdom would tell you that if Diaz took money than so did Yildirim. Diaz wasn’t the one on camera not throwing

Comment

That’s crazy. Why blame the trainer instead of the organization who let him maintain a mandatory status despite losing his last fight and not fighting for two years. Or maybe the guy who colluded with the organization to have as easy route to unify two belts and decided that a 50-1 underdog was the first mandatory he’d finally agree to face in his whole career. That fight was a crime, could’ve seriously caused Yidilgrim to get badly hurt and everyone who played a role in making it happen is to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        This is another example of fake arse “race fans” that have found their way into boxing during the political Populism era. Fans only because someone of their tribe is on the world stage. These are not boxing fans at all, never have, never will be....attacking Diaz because he is of the same ethnic group as Canelo, this is what boxing has degenerated to.
        I wouldnt classify you as a boxing fan either. You are a PBC fan first and foremost and a hearn hater.
        not a lot of actual boxing talk from you.
        Ray* Ray* likes this.

Comment

''Joel Diaz, trainer for Turkish star......''

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bgqglnhwvgkacfhe6bdsq7eyw7rkciyscexxdm3ri&rid=200w.gif

Comment

Turkish sport fans are very intense when they want to be, very passionate and volatile. I use to play football for a Turkish team in London in the early 2000s, and gosh they can kill you if you lose to their rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
              Lol. Yildirim says he doesn’t want to return to Turkey. something tells me he was receiving death threats... conventional wisdom would tell you that if Diaz took money than so did Yildirim. Diaz wasn’t the one on camera not throwing
              Trust me, he would definitely be getting death threats from his turkish people. They are very passionate bunch and if they feel like you aren't pulling your weight then they would make you know of it. He would have to sneak into the country over the next 6 months. He better go over to Germany and take a tune up and win before going back to Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Trust me, he would definitely be getting death threats from his turkish people. They are very passionate bunch and if they feel like you aren't pulling your weight then they would make you know of it. He would have to sneak into the country over the next 6 months. He better go over to Germany and take a tune up and win before going back to Turkey.
                I don’t know man. German Turks are petty ghetto if you ask me. Consider how the fight went down and how he got rocked by Eubank as well, I’m not too sure he’d be welcomed by German Turks too. But yes he definitely needs some tune ups with KO endings.

Canelo is in PRIME PEAK POWER. I don’t think so much he’s firing with bad intentions, it’s just his groove and current zone. He doesn’t have to drain water weight so he’s coming in tip top. So when he’s landing ICBM’s on shoulders they are stinging blows and his foes are freezing up. Also Canelo’s reach is very underrated. His arm length is ridiculous. I’ve said it before, his mid to upper torso is a LHW, he’s just got stunted leg growth like many Mexicans before him. It’s that midget leg physique like Marquez. Ironically Canelo is the runt of the litter from his brothers and he’s a ginger! Lol

Comment

Yildirim went in there and laid down if anyone should be getting threats it should be Yildirim but more importantly the WBC and Sulaiman shoupd be getting it all from the fans

Comment

Yildrim cashed out. He didn't even try. Can't blame Diaz for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                      Blame the WBC for somehow making Yildirim the mandatory. It was an awful fight, but Avni should've come out for the fourth round, rather than quitting after the third.
                      This 100%.

Outside of a tiny handful, boxers in general don't have the means to just turn down a multi-million dollar payday. How good the other guy is is a non-factor; they're there to eat first, win second.

It's up to the WBC to not put someone who is not qualified to face the p4p #1 in position where they're likely to get seriously hurt or seriously humiliated. But we all know how the WBC operates.

Comment

Working...
                      X