Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I Don't Need To Fight Teofimo Lopez To Become A Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: I Don't Need To Fight Teofimo Lopez To Become A Star

Devin Haney has decided that he does not need Teofimo Lopez Jr. as a dance partner to delineate himself as a big-name boxer. "Lopez said I have to fight Rolly [Rolando Romero] to get him when I don't need Teofimo to become a star. Teofimo is not someone that I need. I still make more money than fighting Teofimo Lopez. For him to say that I have to go through Rolly to get to you is ridiculous. I don't really need you, Teofimo," Haney told Behind The Gloves.
    [Click Here To Read More]

None of the top 135 is avoiding Haney. The other guys simply bring much more money.

Comment

Ryan Garcia, MAN UP! Easy fight to make, "Green Belt" on the line! Stop playing, and make the deal!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        None of the top 135 is avoiding Haney. The other guys simply bring much more money.
        Tank is fighting Barrios @ 140! Lopez is fighting his mandatory, Kambosos! There's no reason why KingRy should not be fighting Devin Haney!

Comment

Haney should try and secure a fight with Lomachenko. That's a tough fight, and I'm not sure Haney can beat him.

Comment

These fighters today are pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Tank is fighting Barrios @ 140! Lopez is fighting his mandatory, Kambosos! There's no reason why KingRy should not be fighting Devin Haney!
              If they can line that up so the winner can make a case for themselves. My bet is that theses guys are just doing a lot of name dropping so they can promote themselves. Haney was not impressive at all against Gamboa. It looked like he was stuck in one gear

Comment

I’ve learned over the years that these guys don’t fight for us. So many champions and nobody fighting each other.

Comment

And nobody "needs" to watch you fight if you're fighting tomato cans. That's the way it works. You're not making 1/5th of the money you could be making because you're not taking risks. You're gonna bitterly regret that one day.

Comment

lopez said that Tank, Haney and Garcia are not on his level but he won't fight neither.

Comment

Working...
                    X