Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora Calls Joseph Parker - Both Interested in May Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Derek Chisora Calls Joseph Parker - Both Interested in May Fight

Heavyweight contenders Joseph Parker and Derek Chisora are both interested in fighting each other on May 1. The two have traded words in the last few days, but Chisora took the approach of calling Parker on a video-call to discuss the details of facing each other.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How many more asswhoppings Chisora has left in him? The reason why I ask is because I can see the younger and stronger Parker stopping him.

Comment

As I predicted. Parker is getting another payday.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        How many more asswhoppings Chisora has left in him? The reason why I ask is because I can see the younger and stronger Parker stopping him.
        What Parker is trash and has zero KO power he won’t stop chisora he would be lucky to win

Comment

Not a PPv ! BUT you know 'sneaky' will try to sell these worn out fights as such.

Comment

This is one of those fights where you’re like “I swear they already fought...?”

Comment

Parker wins to setup a fight against winner of Ussyk v Joyce.

Comment

Good fight, I would watch
                Chisora is a very live dog

Comment

I would have said Parker would win a few years ago but Parker has looked flat and sloppy with his style recently. Dereck didn't look too bad against Usyk, especially early before his gas tank gave out (as it typically does). Del Boy will bring it. I see this as a rough and ugly affair that will have some exciting moments. I'm all for it!

Comment

You know what? I think Chisora could win.

Comment

Working...
                    X