Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito's Trainer: We're Training For War With Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito's Trainer: We're Training For War With Estrada

The head trainer of WBA super flyweight champion Roman Gonzalez, Marcos Caballero, says "Chocolatito" has been sweating into sweet shape, for his March 13th rematch with WBC champion Juan Francisco "Gallo" Estrada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah.... I think you better be ready for war. Estrada has wanted this rematch for years. There will be no lack of motivation from him.

I will say if Gonzales pulls this win out, I will see it as one of the better career comebacks I have ever seen. Gonzalez sure looked completely and totally finished after his KO loss to Rungvisai. In tears afterwards. He had the body language of a boxer resigned to it being over for him. A victory here would be a true testament to the mans courage.

Comment

This is a seriously great fight. It will go a long way in defining the legacy of both fighters.

Comment

Gonzales is going to beat Estrada and possible knock him out

Comment

I think Estrada can do it. Choco is great but on the downslide and Estrada has gas in the tank and motivation, I think he outdistance Choco.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
            Yeah.... I think you better be ready for war. Estrada has wanted this rematch for years. There will be no lack of motivation from him.

I will say if Gonzales pulls this win out, I will see it as one of the better career comebacks I have ever seen. Gonzalez sure looked completely and totally finished after his KO loss to Rungvisai. In tears afterwards. He had the body language of a boxer resigned to it being over for him. A victory here would be a true testament to the mans courage.
            I agree. If Chocolatito pulls off the win it will cement a great comeback on his part.

Comment

Working...
            X