Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara-Thomas Lamanna In Works For FOX Lead-In To Ruiz-Arreloa PPV Show April 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf!!!! Lara and his boring azz cuban amateur style is coma-inducing!! Sleep-inducing mismatch leadup to another huge Pbc main event Ppv MISMATCH!! Old slow heavybag Arreola in ppv main event at this point in his average career is pathetic and disgraceful! Pbc sux azz so far in 2021!!

Comment

Good matchup for an introduction to 160. Cornflake is the truth

Comment

Pay Per View. My oh My. This card will take a marketing genius.

Comment

Good Lord, another terrible fight from Lara. Just a reminder, in the last 5 years, Lara has fought: Delvin Rodriguez, Jan Zaveck, Yuri Foreman, Terrell Gausha, Ramon Alvarez and Greg Vendetti. This would be another fight on that level. Lara just needs to be sacrificed to a higher power at this point, he didn't even look good in the win over Vendetti. Even someone like Jorge Cota might beat him at this point. PBC is really missing an opportunity to up one of their other guys by giving them a win over Lara. Would be a nice feather in the cap for J-Rock, Lubin, Rosario, Hurd etc. Why keep paying this bore to fight bums?

Comment

Originally posted by foggy View Post
            Pay Per View. My oh My. This card will take a marketing genius.
            It clearly says this will air before the ppv card
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Lara is so ***** made. He got on his bicycle against Canelo to avoid the KO and cry robbery and now he’s been fighting nobody’s for the last few years. Just retire.

Comment

It’s FREE ON FOX.....it’s not PPV

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  It’s FREE ON FOX.....it’s not PPV
                  You mean I can watch pure garbage in my free time and I won't have to pay a dime for it? I feel so spoiled.

Comment

I'm a fan of Cornflake, he's from the area where I grew up. He's a very good regional fighter but he has never won in those step up fights against the fringe contenders. His best win was probably against Mike Arnaoutis. How the WBA rates him at #8, I'm not sure. Good for him on getting this fight but Lara should be fighting a higher level fighter and the WBA is an absolute joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Good Lord, another terrible fight from Lara. Just a reminder, in the last 5 years, Lara has fought: Delvin Rodriguez, Jan Zaveck, Yuri Foreman, Terrell Gausha, Ramon Alvarez and Greg Vendetti. This would be another fight on that level. Lara just needs to be sacrificed to a higher power at this point, he didn't even look good in the win over Vendetti. Even someone like Jorge Cota might beat him at this point. PBC is really missing an opportunity to up one of their other guys by giving them a win over Lara. Would be a nice feather in the cap for J-Rock, Lubin, Rosario, Hurd etc. Why keep paying this bore to fight bums?
                      Exactly. Though, his fights against Castano and Hurd were good to great.

Comment

Working...
                      X