Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather OFFERS Teofimo Lopez a Gervonta Davis Fight: NEGOTIATIONS Begin & Ends with A-Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Now you are reaching. None of what you wrote here had anything to do with the subject at hand. Nothing to do with sponsors, Hearn, Mayweather type money.

This is about boxers earning the biggest money available to them, buying out their contract like Mayweather did and not being dictated to.

Lopez is showing these boxers how to be their own bosses, someone like you or Tank can learn from him, instead of being a slave.
    Let me know when Teo is successful than we can talk. And if he does more power to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
      Floyd - "Tank is one of the biggest names in boxing.. for doing what he did.. We can't judge a guy.. A guy is not great because won one fight.. To become a legendary great fighter.. You must continue to go out there and beat good fighters and beat great fighters.. At lightweight tank has the biggest name.."

Lol what the fk did tank "do" and what has he done at lightweight...jack****..what good or great fighters does tank have on his resume.. Jack****. The only thing Tank has is good promotion. Calling him the A-side purely based on how well he is promoted is embarrassing and laughable. He need to actually back it up with his own merit and not ride off of Floyds money and status.
      He said he was one of the biggests Names in boxing , he is ! He never said he was great he said biggest names which is true .

Comment

One is a star, the other is not. You can't make a star shine. It happens naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

People are really putting A LOT into the win against Leo, as if there wasn't a notable size discrepancy like in all of Tanks fights.
          In ESSJ east side San Jose no Canadians welcome

dudes throw hands

Saiblo and his toe jam akin bull chit

I just got wood Chaka khan f

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            In ESSJ east side San Jose no Canadians welcome

dudes throw hands

Saiblo and his toe jam akin bull chit

I just got wood Chaka khan f

I loved her in the 80s.

Comment

Rexy, Pedraza was 151 (superwelter) on fight night against Davis. A huge, undefeated guy. Davis clearly looked the smaller guy. He made him into a toy.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

Let me know when Teo is successful than we can talk. And if he does more power to him.
                He already is, and he is making Bosses moves. You as a “Businessman” should be proud of boxers like him. He are standing up to these promoters who try to used them, who try to restrict them. He just allowed his next fight to go to purse bid. Something none of his peers have ever done at the same age, he has his business mind on, he isn’t laying low under some promoter, he is out there speaking for himself. You should be clapping him for that alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

He already is, and he is making Bosses moves. You as a “Businessman” should be proud of boxers like him. He are standing up to these promoters who try to used them, who try to restrict them. He just allowed his next fight to go to purse bid. Something none of his peers have ever done at the same age, he has his business mind on, he isn’t laying low under some promoter, he is out there speaking for himself. You should be clapping him for that alone.
                  His promoter allowed it you mean. And I’m all for the moves he’s trying to make but he’s not a free agent yet. Too many times I’ve seen guys like Mikey Garcia and Andre Ward get shelved going up against their promoters.

Comment

People forget Floyd wasn’t making big money overnight. He paid his dues and took some risky fights early. Wasn’t until the ODLH fight and the 24/7 series that he became a mainstream draw.
                    These young guys are afraid to be great. Tank hasn’t done anything and he’s being protected like he’s Mayweather or Pacquiao. I like Lopez’s mindset. He was the underdog against Loma and he beat his ass and now wants to call his own shots. Respect the hustle.

Comment

Reading these posts, some of you need to stop letting your feelings for Floyd or PBC guide how you judge Tank.

Tank absolutely is a draw and has the numbers to prove it. He can fill up the MGM Inner Harbor. If any of you have ever been there in Maryland its like a mini Vegas. It is no small feat that Tank can fill that arena up. You guys act like there are a ton of guys that can do that in the sport. There isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X