Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather OFFERS Teofimo Lopez a Gervonta Davis Fight: NEGOTIATIONS Begin & Ends with A-Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank is basically all that Mayweather promotions has as a “star” and he isn’t one. I honestly think Mayweather is dying to cash this kid out since he’s unpredictable outside the ring.

tank is far from a star and can’t even speak for himself and he’s a grown ass man. That’s sad right there when Mayweather and Ellerbe have to be in conversations with reporters to make sure Tank don’t talk but he’s a star though hahahaha. Also in All Access Davis-Santa Cruz show mayweather pretty much took over the whole episodes for Tank and basically made it about him like always. Sad that mayweather nuthuggers this is what they really want to see
    Last edited by PRchamp; 03-02-2021, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

If I were the boxer I would too but it’s up to the boxer. Unless you’re Floyd Mayweather putting up your own money.
      So if you are a boxer you would too. Exactly my point. Don't be a slave. Mayweather did the exact same thing too when he was a boxer.

Comment

now that would be a great fight to watch, make it happen guys, i sort of doubt it but we can hope, the build up to this would be epic i think

Comment

He's not making this fight. He's trying to do something to say "see, I tried". Same bs he's using with saying "I didn't ask Canelo for a Catchweight"

Comment

Team Lopez did the right thing taking the Kambosos fight. They dont have the luxuary of living off the tMt name.

Comment

Tank will never agree to fight Teo on any terms. He won't fight Loma or Haney either. He might fight Ryan, but each of them is going to demand the lion's share of the purse so that may not happen either.

Comment

Who is the A-side in this fight?
                Is Davis has Teofimo star level?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

So if you are a boxer you would too. Exactly my point. Don't be a slave. Mayweather did the exact same thing too when he was a boxer.
                  These dudes aren’t even getting Pretty Boy Floyd type money. And who’s going to negotiate network and sponsorship deals for these fighters? Who’s going to negotiate where the fights going to be held? I can see it now. Tank Davis and Jerry Jones in a meeting negotiating sight fee’s. Who’s going to handle all the logistics? There’s a lot of shady promoters but they have value. As much as I think Eddie Hearn is a complete douche bag he does a lot of good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

These dudes aren’t even getting Pretty Boy Floyd type money. And who’s going to negotiate network and sponsorship deals for these fighters? Who’s going to negotiate where the fights going to be held? I can see it now. Tank Davis and Jerry Jones in a meeting negotiating sight fee’s. Who’s going to handle all the logistics? There’s a lot of shady promoters but they have value. As much as I think Eddie Hearn is a complete douche bag he does a lot of good too.
                    Now you are reaching. None of what you wrote here had anything to do with the subject at hand. Nothing to do with sponsors, Hearn, Mayweather type money.

This is about boxers earning the biggest money available to them, buying out their contract like Mayweather did and not being dictated to.

Lopez is showing these boxers how to be their own bosses, someone like you or Tank can learn from him, instead of being a slave.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      Who is the A-side in this fight?
                      Is Davis has Teofimo star level?
                      The one who puts most asses in seats.

Comment

Working...
                      X