Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather OFFERS Teofimo Lopez a Gervonta Davis Fight: NEGOTIATIONS Begin & Ends with A-Side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather OFFERS Teofimo Lopez a Gervonta Davis Fight: NEGOTIATIONS Begin & Ends with A-Side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rbwkpb9RIw

Starts with Arum. Listen carefully.
    Thanks and credit to Akhi.

I think Lopez's 10 mil demand scared the investors. It basically scared every promoter, including his. He'd better come clean and make this fight. I, personally, am not particularly interested. Screw the belts. I'd prefer a Mario Barrios fight at 140.

Comment

I don't think Mayweather really wants to make this fight for Tank, their history says so. If they want both fighters to make great money for this fight then let Tank leave his bubble, put the fight on the open market, and see where the fight lands. Which means Tank isn't restricted to making 1m on FOX/SHO, which means Lopez isn't restricted to making 1.25m on ESPN.

Trying to pull the A-side BS is tiresome, boring and old. Lopez walked the walk, beat real contenders to get to where he is, he wasn't protected or placed in a bubble, and he just made a BOSS move with his next fight, something Tank would NEVER ever do or allowed to do, not that he has the education or the right people around him to be able to make that move anyways.

So again if you really want to make that fight then put it on the open market, let the fighters make great money from it. Instead of using your mouth to try and make someone who isn't a "Superstar" a "Superstar"....

Comment

Floyd - "Tank is one of the biggest names in boxing.. for doing what he did.. We can't judge a guy.. A guy is not great because won one fight.. To become a legendary great fighter.. You must continue to go out there and beat good fighters and beat great fighters.. At lightweight tank has the biggest name.."

Lol what the fk did tank "do" and what has he done at lightweight...jack****..what good or great fighters does tank have on his resume.. Jack****. The only thing Tank has is good promotion. Calling him the A-side purely based on how well he is promoted is embarrassing and laughable. He need to actually back it up with his own merit and not ride off of Floyds money and status.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I don't think Mayweather really wants to make this fight for Tank, their history says so. If they want both fighters to make great money for this fight then let Tank leave his bubble, put the fight on the open market, and see where the fight lands. Which means Tank isn't restricted to making 1m on FOX/SHO, which means Lopez isn't restricted to making 1.25m on ESPN.

Trying to pull the A-side BS is tiresome, boring and old. Lopez walked the walk, beat real contenders to get to where he is, he wasn't protected or placed in a bubble, and he just made a BOSS move with his next fight, something Tank would NEVER ever do or allowed to do, not that he has the education or the right people around him to be able to make that move anyways.

So again if you really want to make that fight then put it on the open market, let the fighters make great money from it. Instead of using your mouth to try and make someone who isn't a "Superstar" a "Superstar"....
          Be serious dude. They aren’t letting this fight go to the open market. And you wouldn’t either if you were in there position. So you shouldn’t expect them to either.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

Be serious dude. They aren’t letting this fight go to the open market. And you wouldn’t either if you were in there position. So you shouldn’t expect them to either.
            If i was the boxer i would, am the one getting hit in the face. If you are the boxer wouldn't you? Who is the main man here you or the people holding you like a slave?

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
              Floyd - "Tank is one of the biggest names in boxing.. for doing what he did.. We can't judge a guy.. A guy is not great because won one fight.. To become a legendary great fighter.. You must continue to go out there and beat good fighters and beat great fighters.. At lightweight tank has the biggest name.."

Lol what the fk did tank "do" and what has he done at lightweight...jack****..what good or great fighters does tank have on his resume.. Jack****. The only thing Tank has is good promotion. Calling him the A-side purely based on how well he is promoted is embarrassing and laughable. He need to actually back it up with his own merit and not ride off of Floyds money and status.
              That is the thing, he hasn't done much. They are using their mouth to sell him. They think saying it a million times means people would just accept it and run with it. And sadly we actly have some who falls for that BS. Am not, he hasn't done much. Who has he beaten at lightweight compared to Lopez? So no he isn't the A-side. Lopez is about to earn big against his mandatory in Kambosas. Money that Tank hasn't seen but they would talk about it like he has earned more than that, when we all know he hasn't.

Comment

If i was the boxer i would, am the one getting hit in the face. If you are the boxer wouldn't you? Who is the main man here you or the people holding you like a slave?
                If I were the boxer I would too but it’s up to the boxer. Unless you’re Floyd Mayweather putting up your own money.

Comment

That is the thing, he hasn't done much. They are using their mouth to sell him. They think saying it a million times means people would just accept it and run with it. And sadly we actly have some who falls for that BS. Am not, he hasn't done much. Who has he beaten at lightweight compared to Lopez? So no he isn't the A-side. Lopez is about to earn big against his mandatory in Kambosas. Money that Tank hasn't seen but they would talk about it like he has earned more than that, when we all know he hasn't.
                  People are really putting A LOT into the win against Leo, as if there wasn't a notable size discrepancy like in all of Tanks fights.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

People are really putting A LOT into the win against Leo, as if there wasn't a notable size discrepancy like in all of Tanks fights.
                    People put too much emphasis on size. Why would Floyd be afraid of putting Tank in there with Teo? You guys act like the man is unbeatable. He could be touched.

Comment

Working...
                    X