Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Father Tears Apart Wilder, Offers Job To Breland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury's Father Tears Apart Wilder, Offers Job To Breland

John Fury, the father of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has blasted Deontay Wilder over some of his statements in the last few months. Back in February of 2020, Tyson Fury dominated and stopped Wilder in seven rounds to capture the WBC title at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kind of misleading story when you say that Wilder exercised the rematch clause, and it was postponed due to Covid. Wilder didn't exercise **** until the day after the rematch clause expired. Suddenly he was back on social media.
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Another guy that clearly hates Wilder trying to give him advice. Last time I checked your enemy isn't the person to seek advice from. I see where Tyson learned to spout garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Kind of misleading story when you say that Wilder exercised the rematch clause, and it was postponed due to Covid. Wilder didn't exercise **** until the day after the rematch clause expired. Suddenly he was back on social media.
        Wilder activated the rematch clause less than a month after the fight. Shut your trap

Comment

you're a real lying pos. Wilder exercised the rematch clause a week after the second fight. Brits always lying

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
            you're a real lying pos. Wilder exercised the rematch clause a week after the second fight. Brits always lying
            these clowns tell blatant lies, they better off saying they hate wilder and just moving on

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
              Try again R3tard. Wilder lost his tongue until the day after the clause expired, then he made that stupid video with the dramatic music.

Also, not British.

Comment

Try again R3tard. Wilder lost his tongue until the day after the clause expired, then he made that stupid video with the dramatic music.

Also, not British.
                LOL and you thought it was bad when I accused you of being American.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

LOL and you thought it was bad when I accused you of being American.
                  At least anyone who's seen any of my posts on here knows I'm not British lol. There's maybe five British fighters in my lifetime that I've been a big fan of. Hell, I constantly get corrected by misusing/interchanging "English" with "British"

Comment

Wilder exercised the rematch clause but an agreement was never reached for a third fight. There is no evidence to who is at fault. It's speculation at this point. I doubt Fury was dragging his feet based on the results of the second fight. Wilder seems to have some mental issues at this point. He needs help in that department before he fights again!

Comment

Working...
                    X