No announcement yet.

NSB MIDWEEK PICK EM. THURSDAY 4th MARCH 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Good choice, man... anyhow I just put my usual peanuts in there, five fivers on each round of the second half for an Adams KO win. It will never happen, but if it does I win either 230 or 310...
    Good job!

Get yourself a steak, you earned it!

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      Idunnoshet
      Adams / KO / Late
      Great pick. As soon as I saw Adams come in with the scorpion outfit I knew he was going to win. I should have switched up quick.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post

Good job!

Get yourself a steak, you earned it!
        Man, I owe you 30 points here, too - thanks for enlightening me (together with The Champ, Asgarth). As the old song goes, "I can try with a little help from my friends".
        Last edited by Tatabanya; 03-05-2021, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Congrats on another one!
          Thanks my friend!

Comment

Man, I owe you 30 points here, too - thanks for enlightening me (together with The Champ, Asgarth). As the old song goes, "I can try with a little help from my friends".
            Anytime.

I'm sure you'll have an insight that will help down the road. Collective knowledge always trumps individual knowledge.

Comment

Real good call for all those who picked Adams, I knew the upset was a decent possibility given how unproven Bohachuk was and was kinda surprised how wide the bookies had it, but I was not expecting Adeams to turn the tables on the KO machine quite so decisively. Good job I take pleasure in the underdog wins because I'm taking L after L on the Pick Ems this year... though fortunately I ain't alone.

Comment

OK, brother, you and koolkc107 just convinced me to go studying more videos of the two, and that made me change my pick to Adams KO mid. Indeed there's a huge difference in class between the two, and now that I have seen Bohachuk's weak technique again, I jumped off his bandwagon.

For sure I'll repent tomorrow...
                Huge props my friend.. excellent call.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Huge props my friend.. excellent call.
                  Thanks Koba! I hope the same happens to all of us throughout the year.

Comment

Darn these mid-week pick ems! Missed another one!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Great pick. As soon as I saw Adams come in with the scorpion outfit I knew he was going to win. I should have switched up quick.
                      Thanks. I went with my gut.
                      I've seen both guys in the gyms so it was kinda tough.
                      But like another poster pointed out. Bohachuk gets hit too Clean and too frequently.
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X