Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has a better chance at beating Canelo; Plant or BJS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a better chance at beating Canelo; Plant or BJS?

Who y’all think
    BJS
    30.00%
    Plant
    70.00%

Neither have a chance, but it will be more enjoyable to watch BJS get an ass whooping.

Comment

It won't sit well with a lot of nsb who are very emotionally invested in their BJS disdain but I think be has the better showing/digs deeper/lasts longer. Whether that's death by 7th round KO, a career watershed points win he'll be robbed of anyway, or just seeing it to the end who knows, but yeah.

Comment

BJS Is a much better fighter than Plant

he’s going to get robbed v Canelo, you’ll see.

As I said in the other thread, people laughed here when I said Tyson Fury will beat Klitschko and they laugh now when I say Saunders will beat Canelo but he will.

I know how good he is, just like I knew how good Tyson Fury was when people thought he was some joke, but people haven’t seen it yet from Billy, only in moments. Come May 8th, people are going to realise he is as good as some say. When he’s motivated, he’s that good.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
          Neither have a chance, but it will be more enjoyable to watch BJS get an ass whooping.
          You don't think Plant is a bigger POS then BJS?

Comment

Stylistically, both should present some problems to Canelo. Both utilize movement and defense which has frustrated him in the past. I do have my doubts about bjs now at smw, he just hasn't looked quite as good as he used to imo. And plant is definitely bigger and seems like the fresher fighter of the two. So I think he'd give canelo a tougher time right now.

Comment

Plant by a million miles. Plant has what seems to trouble Canelo the most- speed.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

You don't think Plant is a bigger POS then BJS?
                I mean BJS had done some pretty despicable things. What has plant done? Tbh, I hadn't heard anything about him in that way yet.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  BJS Is a much better fighter than Plant

he’s going to get robbed v Canelo, you’ll see.

As I said in the other thread, people laughed here when I said Tyson Fury will beat Klitschko and they laugh now when I say Saunders will beat Canelo but he will.

I know how good he is, just like I knew how good Tyson Fury was when people thought he was some joke, but people haven’t seen it yet from Billy, only in moments. Come May 8th, people are going to realise he is as good as some say. When he’s motivated, he’s that good.
                  You still down for that bet?

Comment

I think Plant.
                    He's a touch faster, sharper, in his peak & definitely more consistent.

I'm not as excited about the BJS fight as I once was due to the fact BJS has looked like **** for years now. Maybe he will raise his game I don't know just know I wouldn't bank on it. A part of me feels he has wasted his prime and he is a fighter that peaked at an early age and its slipped him by due to his lifestyle outside the ring.
                    He's looked nothing short of lackluster ever since he beat LeMule all the way in 2017

Comment

Working...
                    X