Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Demolishes Avni Yildirim in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least he's active. I don't have a problem with this type of fight as long as there are some tougher fights thrown in there obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post
      At least he's active. I don't have a problem with this type of fight as long as there are some tougher fights thrown in there obviously.
      Exactly

he just beat the Ring magazine #1 at 168 and then in May he’ll face another undefeated champ no one else in boxing is doing that

Comment

• This says a lot about what kind of champion Canelo is. Fights a guy ranked 44. And no shame whatsoever. How was this guy the mandatory challenger?. Ranked 44 in the world, lost to Dirrell in his last fight, got ko by Eubank. Seriously thats a joke. Thats not even a cherry pick, thats a disgrace.

Comment

• What a farce. P4P NO1 fights a guy ranked 44. Think about it, 44! This is what they call boxing now. Thats one of the worst fights iv ever seen. That was worse than watching mayweather fight a fat bloated Marquez.The guy barely threw a punch, quits after 3 rounds and canelo jumps on the ropes to celebrate.

Comment

• What a joke. Did this turk take a dive? Yildirim blows. One of the worst fights I've ever witnessed. Keep lining up the bums for canelo to knock out. Don't know how he was the mandatory. The fight should have never been stopped. His corner was saying after the 1st round he was going to stop the fight. I was like wtf??? It's not like he was knocked out he was just put down and got right back up. The best do not fight the best and canelo is not p4p whooping on flesh punching bags.

Comment

• Do not make fun of yildirim. He made it a perfect counter left on canelo, unfortunately he just slipped and fall on canvas. That was not a knock down.. yildirim is a great boxer

Comment

• Job done, neeeeeext

Comment

• It was such a bad mismatch from Hearn/WBC . He was so completely overmatched and at 50/1 on it was a do as you please with him .Which Canelo did until he quit on his stool.

Comment

• Weak fight, as we very much expected it would be. No more, no less. I was firmly expecting a stoppage within four. Shame Yldrim wasn't willing to go down fighting.

Easy to criticise the level, but if Canelo stays busy he will soon have cleared out the division. If he stays at SMW after that it will either be more fights like this or rematches.

Comment

• Yep! This was just as expected. The dude didn't stand a chance. He only showed up to collect a quick payday and lay down.

Comment

Working...
                      X