Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parker vs Fa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Parker vs Fa

    Anyone else think Fa the huge underdog could win ? Or lose a contraversial decision ? Thinking about this fight it’s intriguing of Fa could stay composed and wear Parker out early with an ugly fight he’s got a chance behind a jab. I think Fa is better when he lets his hands go but can he stop Parker’s pace and combos at close quarters ? I don’t know I’m taking Fa tonight despite no real step up fight ,I think if he wins could be last fight with Barry as Parker’s trainer to ? I see this going the distance either way , I’ll take Fa for the huge upset .

  • #2
    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Anyone else think Fa the huge underdog could win ? Or lose a contraversial decision ? Thinking about this fight it’s intriguing of Fa could stay composed and wear Parker out early with an ugly fight he’s got a chance behind a jab. I think Fa is better when he lets his hands go but can he stop Parker’s pace and combos at close quarters ? I don’t know I’m taking Fa tonight despite no real step up fight ,I think if he wins could be last fight with Barry as Parker’s trainer to ? I see this going the distance either way , I’ll take Fa for the huge upset .
    I give Fa a good chance

    He's very crude and slow in my opinion but Parker has some miles on him and Fa is HUGE with a decent fuel tank

    Comment


    • #3
      How is Fa's chin? I think he's going to get hit, a lot. I know Parker's chin is first rate but I think Fa, to get that win, will need to crack that chin. I see almost no way he wins it on points.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        How is Fa's chin? I think he's going to get hit, a lot. I know Parker's chin is first rate but I think Fa, to get that win, will need to crack that chin. I see almost no way he wins it on points.
        Fas chin probably rests on his stamina . I don’t think either guy stops the other ,both have not proving top power at elite level ,definitely not Parker . I’ll still take a win if Parker clearly loses , I know Fa has to beat him a lot more to get any decisions, I think there was a dispute from Fa”s three days ago on the judges to ,Parker has won questionable ones .


        Th reason why I’m going with Fa is because he’s in shape and a past fight caught my attention.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah I’m tempted to drop a bit of money on Fa.

          Comment


          • #6
            Fa is garbage. He has no chance. The guy is barely ShoBox level. I think Parker is probably past his prime but Fa was never good and will never be good. This will be a stoppage or a wide decision for Parker.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by famicommander View Post
              Fa is garbage. He has no chance. The guy is barely ShoBox level. I think Parker is probably past his prime but Fa was never good and will never be good. This will be a stoppage or a wide decision for Parker.
              Parker is still young, he’s far from past his prime

              Comment

              Working...
              X
              TOP