Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Boxing Should Have Only One Champion Per Weight Class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed ....period!

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

You're the ****in moron for agreeing with him. Beterbiev and bivol are 175lbers i said 168 lmfao

haha danm your stupid
      Who is Bivol fighting next? Michael Richards or something like that? The guy who played Kramer on Seinfeld?

But I don't see you criticizing him like you do Canelo. Why don't you keep that same energy towards Bivol, you hypocrite alt?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Who is Bivol fighting next? Michael Richards or something like that? The guy who played Kramer on Seinfeld?

But I don't see you criticizing him like you do Canelo. Why don't you keep that same energy towards Bivol, you hypocrite alt?
        Canelo is fighting a mandatory thats trash but when it was golovkin he waited 3years and then charlo he ducked and became "franchise champ". Bivol has to get him outta the way then Ramirez whixh is a good fight. Also hes not a cash cow or the "face of boxing" like ginger so he obviously doesnt have that pressure idiot. And wtf does bivol have to do with anything?

lmao dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

This is absolutely hilarious. It’s also further proof that even when Canelo speaks 100% truth that is universally agreed upon there will always be someone that will find something wrong said by Canelo and just b itch to b itch. I bet they could post an article how Canelo proclaims the sky is blue but you’ll be first in here to B itch on how that’s not the case and Canelo is ducking clouds so therefore it has the appearance of blue.
          Canelo speaks the the but doesn't walk it.

What do you call that?

Look at his career and tell me he's fought the best guy in every division to become the champion of that division.

Canelo became a world champion at 154 by beating WHO?

Canelo became a world champion at 160 by beating WHO?

People like you are the problem. You can't even do your own damn research and bow over like a dog. Hard to think for yourself?

He lost convincingly to Mayweather and thus starting fighting as a middle weight. If there was only one champion at 154 Canelo would have NEVER become a champ at that weight.

Is that right yes or no? Are you fuxking that ******ed? Please answer that question.

You think Canelo was ready to fight GGG when it was time for him to fight Cotto in 2016? Please. Canelo did everything he could to avoid GGG and still was given a gift draw decision.

Was Cotto the best at MW? Was he?

You say, Canelo could say the sky is blue and I'd have a problem and that'd be the furthest thing from the truth. People like you get your feelings so hurt when Canelo it's criticized it's ****ing embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Yeah h.w is trash too but fury alone has more skills than anyone at 168. Wilder has crazy ko power. Those two alone are already better than anyone at 168
            I can agree with this

Comment

Think about the quality of championship fights having a single world champion per weight class would bring. Instead of avoiding and ducking the true champ. a;; other pretenders and contenders would be standing in line an the best fights would happen, at least in most cases.

Comment

Thats the way it should be. One belt per weight class. The champ makes the most $$$ til he loses. Forces people to fight each other and not cherry pick cab drivers for millions.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                  But then people won't be able to say "so and so fought this many champions."
                  Yea they would. It'd just be a lower more realistic to how boxing should work number.

Comment

I agree with Cameltoe

Comment

One champ per weight class; that's obviously the way it should be. At the very, very least, they need to ditch the interim belts, the regular champs, the franchise champs. Once they've got it down to just one belt per division per organisation, they can start whittling down the oranisations... I'm sure there won't be any resistance to that

No problem with Canelo saying this, but it would resonate more if it matched his actions. He accepted that BS franchise belt from the WBC. By doing so, he was giving implicit approval to the skulduggery of these sham belts.

Comment

Working...
                      X