Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Boxing Should Have Only One Champion Per Weight Class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber_TKO
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I agree with your post, 100%. For me, almost all the current divisions come under the label, "No clear Champ."
    Good to see you back, Amber. How are things?
    I'm doing great, thanks! It's been a crazy but amazing 7 months - boxing has had to take a back seat but I'm slowly able to start at least follow what's happening again.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I'd love to know why these face of boxing guys don't just say fook these bs belts. I mean I get it to some degree. They are pretty lil trinkets. But when I'm paying these mofos 6 digits every fight for these lil trinkets it would seem to be less appealing, but thats just how I see it. Maybe if they kept sending me all these belts & sucking my dick verbally I'd have a hard time forgetting about them myself.
    Exactly, and Canelo can be one of the leaders in this area.

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Canelo used to be a real OG. I remember him rejecting Lara's WBA regular belt, saying he wanted to fight Floyd, the real Champ at 154. Ever since, he seems to have softened a lot. He should tell the belt orgs to shove them, including their fake franchise trinket.
    I'd love to know why these face of boxing guys don't just say fook these bs belts. I mean I get it to some degree. They are pretty lil trinkets. But when I'm paying these mofos 6 digits every fight for these lil trinkets it would seem to be less appealing, but thats just how I see it. Maybe if they kept sending me all these belts & sucking my dick verbally I'd have a hard time forgetting about them myself.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    Nothing wrong with what canelo said here......
    Canelo used to be a real OG. I remember him rejecting Lara's WBA regular belt, saying he wanted to fight Floyd, the real Champ at 154. Ever since, he seems to have softened a lot. He should tell the belt orgs to shove them, including their fake franchise trinket.

Leave a comment:

• 'b'
    replied
    Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Lmao you absolutely nailed it and you already got two f@ggots saying your just hating. Canelo is only saying this cause hes about to unify in the weakest division in boxing
    lmao you again

Leave a comment:

• bigjavi973
    replied
    Nothing wrong with what canelo said here......

Leave a comment:

• Songbird
    replied
    well said nelo, will take more than words to make it happen tho, too many vested interests wanting it to stay the same or get even worse as is happening

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

I'm just wondering why you don't keep up all this hate energy for all the rest of the boxers. The guys you said Canelo ducks I just showed u who the Fuk they were fighting and like always U said Jack sht about and give passes for them.

Ain't no dude slapped me so like always your full of sht. Woman??? If you weren't a F@ggot you would know all about the hot ones....
    sorry if you don’t feel like my criticism is spread evenly but there aren’t 5-7 articles per day on this site the way there are for canelo. Not to mention, these other boxers don’t have cult weirdos like you who wanna come running to their boos defense.
    And my bad, of course you’ve never been slapped up, in order for that to happen you’d have to have the balls to actually show up to a fight , which we both know you don’t do.

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    like I already told you, you calling someone else insecure (like you did to the other poster yesterday) is the funniest shet ever. You can’t even hold a civil boxing debate without pouting and ranting like a female. You actually take criticism of canelo personally as if you know him. Here’s the news flash, just because you’re “Mexican” and I put that in quotes because you probably have 0 Mexican traits, it doesn’t mean that canelo success equals yours or that criticism of him pertains to you. Regardless of what anyone says about canelo, you’re still the same scared puss boy loser who gets slapped up by dudes and taken advantage of by females.
    I'm just wondering why you don't keep up all this hate energy for all the rest of the boxers. The guys you said Canelo ducks I just showed u who the Fuk they were fighting and like always U said Jack sht about and give passes for them.

Ain't no dude slapped me so like always your full of sht. Woman??? If you weren't a F@ggot you would know all about the hot ones....

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Maybe guys like Canelo don't make nervous or INSECURE.
    like I already told you, you calling someone else insecure (like you did to the other poster yesterday) is the funniest shet ever. You can’t even hold a civil boxing debate without pouting and ranting like a female. You actually take criticism of canelo personally as if you know him. Here’s the news flash, just because you’re “Mexican” and I put that in quotes because you probably have 0 Mexican traits, it doesn’t mean that canelo success equals yours or that criticism of him pertains to you. Regardless of what anyone says about canelo, you’re still the same scared puss boy loser who gets slapped up by dudes and taken advantage of by females.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X