Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Injures Hand, Withdraws From Arroyo Figh...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arroyo must be pissed. Again? And how the hell did he injure his hand this close to the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      lmfao that was the only fight worth watching on this card
      Thank you. Same opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
        How the **** do you injure your hand now? No point watching this card anymore.
        Thats a damn good question. There's no way in hell he would be sparring two days out...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          lmfao that was the only fight worth watching on this card
          Exactly another terrible canelo under card. Guess Canelo wants all the money so he is sacrificing having bad undercards.

Comment

This is the old bait and switch. They wait until the last minute to change the card once you've already paid for it. They did the same thing on top rank when they made commey vs Marinez the main card

Comment

Coward ! he is running from Arroyo since day one!

Comment

Coward ! Coward!

Comment

I honestly think Martinez wasn’t going to make weight for this fight and said he suffered a hand injury because that’s the new excuse boxers are using. Carl Frampton pulled the same stunt, Martinez was going to come over weight and he would of had issues on Saturday. So he was withdraw from the fight and move up in weight which he wanted to do all along.

Sucks because I wanted to see him live. The whole card stinks at the moment, I paid about $80 per ticket and this card should be sold at $20. Hope people show up

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                    I honestly think Martinez wasn’t going to make weight for this fight and said he suffered a hand injury because that’s the new excuse boxers are using. Carl Frampton pulled the same stunt, Martinez was going to come over weight and he would of had issues on Saturday. So he was withdraw from the fight and move up in weight which he wanted to do all along.

Sucks because I wanted to see him live. The whole card stinks at the moment, I paid about $80 per ticket and this card should be sold at $20. Hope people show up
                    you sir are right on the money. It all makes sense if you put the pieces together. Martínez had told Eddie he won’t fail him and will make weight. Martínez even talked about moving to super flyweight next year. Flash forward to today, he injured his hand. It’s rather obvious that Martinez had pulled an excuse cause missing weight means he gets stripped and fined. If you’re already talking about moving up in weight then that’s a clear indicator that you’re struggling to make weight so it’s easier to just vacate the belt than be stripped so it doesn’t look bad on him
                    PRchamp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post

you sir are right on the money. It all makes sense if you put the pieces together. Martínez had told Eddie he won’t fail him and will make weight. Martínez even talked about moving to super flyweight next year. Flash forward to today, he injured his hand. It’s rather obvious that Martinez had pulled an excuse cause missing weight means he gets stripped and fined. If you’re already talking about moving up in weight then that’s a clear indicator that you’re struggling to make weight so it’s easier to just vacate the belt than be stripped so it doesn’t look bad on him
                      it sucks for us fans. Martinez is a fan friendly fighter and other than Canelo he was the other intriguing fighter on the whole card. If the undercard wasn’t so weak they would of cooked up a decent replacement but they won’t even do that.

the big Chinese heavyweight versus Jerry Forrest is now the co-main event smh haha de pinga

Comment

Working...
                      X