Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Injures Hand, Withdraws From Arroyo Figh...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETUFF
    replied
    He knows Arroyo was going to KO his ass he chicken out shame!

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    This wreaks of Frampton shet. I think Martinez couldn’t make weight and was going to get stripped. Or, he was so weight drained he was doing some simple mitt work and hurt his hand/arm. This things COULD happen since muscles,cartilage, all that shet requires water. Severe dehydration ala severe draining could impair you. That’s why IV’s were always popular in combat sports because of these weigh ins.
    Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 02-26-2021, 06:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• indelible
    replied
    Originally posted by PRchamp View Post

it sucks for us fans. Martinez is a fan friendly fighter and other than Canelo he was the other intriguing fighter on the whole card. If the undercard wasn’t so weak they would of cooked up a decent replacement but they won’t even do that.

the big Chinese heavyweight versus Jerry Forrest is now the co-main event smh haha de pinga
    big time. this was the only fight on the card I was excited for but yup every other match on this card is just a showcase fight for prospects. hopefully the main event proves us wrong and turns out to be at least competitive. they should have had someone else on stand by in case another fighter has to withdraw from the fight. i'm sure arroyo worked his tail off in preparing for this fight with Martinez only to come to the conclusion it's canceled again

Leave a comment:

• Damn Wicked
    replied
    Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
    That's crap.
    btw, how?! Fell in a bathtub?
    Masturbation accident

Leave a comment:

• PRchamp
    replied
    Originally posted by indelible View Post

you sir are right on the money. It all makes sense if you put the pieces together. Martínez had told Eddie he won’t fail him and will make weight. Martínez even talked about moving to super flyweight next year. Flash forward to today, he injured his hand. It’s rather obvious that Martinez had pulled an excuse cause missing weight means he gets stripped and fined. If you’re already talking about moving up in weight then that’s a clear indicator that you’re struggling to make weight so it’s easier to just vacate the belt than be stripped so it doesn’t look bad on him
    it sucks for us fans. Martinez is a fan friendly fighter and other than Canelo he was the other intriguing fighter on the whole card. If the undercard wasn’t so weak they would of cooked up a decent replacement but they won’t even do that.

the big Chinese heavyweight versus Jerry Forrest is now the co-main event smh haha de pinga

Leave a comment:

• indelible
    replied
    Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
    I honestly think Martinez wasn’t going to make weight for this fight and said he suffered a hand injury because that’s the new excuse boxers are using. Carl Frampton pulled the same stunt, Martinez was going to come over weight and he would of had issues on Saturday. So he was withdraw from the fight and move up in weight which he wanted to do all along.

Sucks because I wanted to see him live. The whole card stinks at the moment, I paid about $80 per ticket and this card should be sold at $20. Hope people show up
    you sir are right on the money. It all makes sense if you put the pieces together. Martínez had told Eddie he won’t fail him and will make weight. Martínez even talked about moving to super flyweight next year. Flash forward to today, he injured his hand. It’s rather obvious that Martinez had pulled an excuse cause missing weight means he gets stripped and fined. If you’re already talking about moving up in weight then that’s a clear indicator that you’re struggling to make weight so it’s easier to just vacate the belt than be stripped so it doesn’t look bad on him

Leave a comment:

• PRchamp
    replied
    I honestly think Martinez wasn’t going to make weight for this fight and said he suffered a hand injury because that’s the new excuse boxers are using. Carl Frampton pulled the same stunt, Martinez was going to come over weight and he would of had issues on Saturday. So he was withdraw from the fight and move up in weight which he wanted to do all along.

Sucks because I wanted to see him live. The whole card stinks at the moment, I paid about $80 per ticket and this card should be sold at $20. Hope people show up

Leave a comment:

• PETUFF
    replied
    Coward ! Coward!

Leave a comment:

• PETUFF
    replied
    Coward ! he is running from Arroyo since day one!

Leave a comment:

• Lonelystoner
    replied
    This is the old bait and switch. They wait until the last minute to change the card once you've already paid for it. They did the same thing on top rank when they made commey vs Marinez the main card

Leave a comment:

Working...
X