Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Triller Can Buyout Teofimo Lopez's Contract If They Like Him So Much, We Made $800K In 5 Minutes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really is time for Arum to step down

Comment

On the ball ....that's all!

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post

If he gets 4 Million to fight kambosos, he will probably demand 10 million for bigger fights now.
        If no one else had bid, arum would have been able to show teofimo that he isnt worth that much and should just take his offers next time.
        Yeah exactly. It's his pride and authority. I'm not too critical of Bob. I find him entertaining.

Comment

He should use some of the 20% he gets to air commercials and billboards and actually promote the fight, generate excitement, and make more money for him and the fighter. That should be his job also besides just put up the money ..and definitely not devalue his bread and butter so he justifies spending as little as possible. .
          Last edited by Wacked_Out; 02-26-2021, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
            The old man is sour, good grief. And it just goes to show that Boxing is still the money maker and that's why you all these dudes trying to get their foot in the door. If UFC was such commodity you wouldn't have Fat Dan trying to get into boxing as well. I remember in the mid-2000s and 2010s everyone was claiming that the UFC was going to take over combat sports, well, I think it's safe to say it didn't happen, UFC has reached it's ceiling. And by no means I'm not saying UFC isn't profitable, but the Million buy's they get here and there ( mostly if Mcgregor fights) is the best they can do, not to mention they charge less than boxing, so it's less money. All I'm saying, Boxing is still King in 100+ years of history, I know I'll get responses from the UFC fans, but don't bother, you can talk to me when the UFC holds both PPV and live gate records, otherwise....
            Are you a fan or a groupie? sounds like you're a groupie. why do you give a fck about ppv and gate records? do u get a cut? the UFC is light years superior in terms of quality. UFC has NEVER put together a card as horrendous as we're about to witness in the Canelo card. boxing fans we're lucky to get ONE fight we wanna see in a year. UFC the best fight the best nonstop.

Comment

In this day and age of social media there is no need for a boxer to have a promoter. they can promote themselves. arum bragging about taking 20% like a pimp collecting from one of his hoes. and theres nothing teo can do since he's under contract. so he has to let arum sht on him AND take his money smh.
              kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Lol, teofimo ended up fighting in a circus show.

Comment

Arum should take his 20% and buy a rest home. I think everyone is tired of his tight ways. Most of his boxers must be.

Comment

Bob is the king of little dick energy.

Jfc I'd be hard pressed to come up with a way Bob could be more petty and toxic about this situation than exactly what he said.

Hopefully SOMEONE does buy out Teofimo's deal so he don't gotta keep dealing with this stupid low level petty promoter bs. If not this is just the beginning of years of Bob saying toxic bs while actively trying to burn a guy under his own banner. This is always the TR way. Shakur better be paying attention cuz this sh^t is in his future too if he wins the fights he wants in the next year or two.
                    kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Good for Teofimo for standing his grown. Even if he’s become a bit insufferable, he’s earned it if he’s getting all this money. Always want to see a fighter get that bag.

Arum literally staying alive via hate and greed. This man is built different

Comment

Working...
                      X