No announcement yet.

Fury waffling about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    Tyson Fury is spooked, and so are his fans.

Being a favorite at elite level is a new experience for him.

But this does not mean he is going to lose the fight etc.

Note: Gosh I am not enthusiastic about posting with this new layout.

Nobody is spooked about a bodybuilder who got KTFO by a morbidly obese bum 18 months ago.

Tyson Fury isn't a morbidly obese Ruiz or a 60yr old bum Pulev, he's going to f*** Joshua up being active or inactive, he's just the better fighter in pretty much every department.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      Y'all have become such fanboys you can't even talk boxing anymore. Obviously not fighting Wilder as soon as possible was a mistake. It wasn't Wilder's team who kept pushing the date back, wasn't Wilder team who backed out entirely, and oh look, it's not Wilder crying about tune ups, but, let's be delusional ****s and tell ourselves Wilder's not why Fury's sitting on ass and crying about it. **** off, wtf is there to talk about then?

Yes, I'm sure it has nothing to do with Deontay. Fury was just busy collecting Yu-gi-oh cards and lost track of time. Ya ****in' mooks
      F*** Wilder, Fury was never going to give him another payday after unfounded accusations of cheating.

Maybe Tyson will give Deontay a spot on one of his undercards if he behaves himself?

Comment

I think this will be a similar scenario to the Fury-Wilder rematch. Fury went on to do a deal with ESPN which delayed the rematch, he fought Wallin and Wilder had to fight Ortiz again then the rematch happened early 2020.

I think Fury/his team will find a reason to delay the fight (like the ESPN deal - maybe this time it will be the Wilder mediation), he will go on to fight Wilder (if that's still an option) or someone like Kabayel around May and the AJ-Fury fight will happen at the end of the year or beginning of next.

It's all speculation on my part but as it stands, it seems like AJ/Hearn are positive about making the fight and Fury is coming out with some excuses. The tables have definitely turned.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

Fury might as well retire. Take a look at Fury's cherry picked opponents, then tend to land on him. Check the punches landed %. Whats AJ going to do? AJ is going to drill him. Fury is already building the excuses.

Fury has beaten a grand total if two ring magazine ranked opponents. One was 39, the other lady exposed. To Fury, and his fans, champions fight the best out there.
          If Fury ducks A.J again ,he’s already done that by the way , he’s only going to hurt his own wins and accomplishments. He has no title defenses and a paper thin resume outside Klitschko and Wilder , that’s not overly impressive when you consider his time in the sport he narrowly escaped Otto Wallin who was a prospect at the time as well .

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

F*** Wilder, Fury was never going to give him another payday after unfounded accusations of cheating.

Maybe Tyson will give Deontay a spot on one of his undercards if he behaves himself?
            Yeah bud, scratching his ass surely worked out for him.

Comment

Yeah bud, scratching his ass surely worked out for him.
              Why what's happened? Did Fury get knocked out by a fat man or something? What did I miss?

Comment

Why what's happened? Did Fury get knocked out by a fat man or something? What did I miss?
                The title of this thread apparently.

Fury - I don't want to fight Wilder, him poopy.

Wilder - You're gonna get held up anyway so let me just talk nonsense and play my piano.

Fury - Ima fight Joshua instead

Fury - Ima fight Kayabel in Dec

Fury - Ima fight Joshua soon

Fury - I shouldn't have spent so much time sitting on ass.

Fury - I need to fight cans before fighting Joshua

Fury - Joshua's had a fight so it's not fair

Fury - I really wish I had something other than thumb my butthole.

Which inspires a thread label "Fury waffling about the fight"

But yeah, don't point out his ass could have just not ran away with excuses punk bitches like yourself lap up like water in a desert. Wilder's taking too long, Wilder talks ****. Only works when your dumbass doesn't take full ****ing year to move the **** on.

Comment

The title of this thread apparently.

Fury - I don't want to fight Wilder, him poopy.

Wilder - You're gonna get held up anyway so let me just talk nonsense and play my piano.

Fury - Ima fight Joshua instead

Fury - Ima fight Kayabel in Dec

Fury - Ima fight Joshua soon

Fury - I shouldn't have spent so much time sitting on ass.

Fury - I need to fight cans before fighting Joshua

Fury - Joshua's had a fight so it's not fair

Fury - I really wish I had something other than thumb my butthole.

Which inspires a thread label "Fury waffling about the fight"

But yeah, don't point out his ass could have just not ran away with excuses punk *****es like yourself lap up like water in a desert. Wilder's taking too long, Wilder talks ****. Only works when your dumbass doesn't take full ****ing year to move the **** on.
                  Like I say, f*** Wilder. Fury or his fans wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Its 2-0 and Fury nearly ended his life last time, its over, done, Fury has proven that he's the better man.

As for Joshua, Fury will batter him with or without a tune-up. Fury has proven that he doesn't duck the big fights, as evidenced by fighting the two recent long reigning champions in their backyards.

It's interesting that Fury and Wilder could make two fights happen easily, yet Joshua can't make a fight with either of them.

​​​
                  Last edited by denium; 02-26-2021, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Like I say, f*** Wilder. Fury or his fans wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Its 2-0 and Fury nearly ended his life last time, its over, done, Fury has proven that he's the better man.

As for Joshua, Fury will batter him with or without a tune-up. Fury has proven that he doesn't duck the big fights, as evidenced by fighting the two recent long reigning champions in their backyards.

It's interesting that Fury and Joshua could make two fights happen easily, yet Joshua can't make a fight with either of them.

​​​
                    I know what you meant to type, it's still funny

View this post on Instagram

To view, enable Social Media Cookies by clicking ââ?¬Å?Manage Cookiesââ?¬Â?

Clearly it's not Deontay crying about sitting on ass.

Sure, I was all for Fury moving on. A year ago and before he started saying Kayabel. You know what justifies a third? The fact that the mother ****er didn't even fight Kayabel.

It is funny how Joshua can't make a fight with either. Like how it's funny Fury always needs a break and tune up fights between every major fight he has.

Almost like even though they're talented, favored, and even have a devastating KO over or redemption done, they're still scared.

Comment

I know what you meant to type, it's still funny

View this post on Instagram

To view, enable Social Media Cookies by clicking ââ?¬Å?Manage Cookiesââ?¬Â?

Clearly it's not Deontay crying about sitting on ass.

Sure, I was all for Fury moving on. A year ago and before he started saying Kayabel. You know what justifies a third? The fact that the mother ****er didn't even fight Kayabel.

It is funny how Joshua can't make a fight with either. Like how it's funny Fury always needs a break and tune up fights between every major fight he has.

Almost like even though they're talented, favored, and even have a devastating KO over or redemption done, they're still scared.
                      Yeah but Fury has never said that he wants a tune-up before the fight, he just said it being inactive isn't ideal preperation for Joshua, and if the fight doesn't get made soon he will move on.

Call it waffle if you want, I call it common sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X