Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Don't Care About Critics Of Yildirim Fight; They'll...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are people pissed with Canelo for taking a mandatory fight only 2 months after he was last in the ring? Personally I think it's awesome that he's staying active - he's the biggest draw in the sport & it's good for boxing to have him out. I think it's BS how so many big names only fight once or twice a year, I hope other fighters will follow Canelo's lead & wanna get out as much as possible.

Comment

ok im back lol. layout sucks but fck it

Anyway why is it called "complaining" when you're speaking facts? how in the fck is this bum even mandatory.

you will never see a UFC main event this disgusting. ever.

canelo is in his prime. floyd never faced a bum this bad in his prime. this is a bad look for the sport.

i hope yildirim throws a hail mary and put canelo to sleep for his arrogance

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Any person that calls any boxer a “bum” should never be taken seriously in any forum whatsoever.
        Im sorry you get triggered over the use of 'bum'. now **** off back to your safe space weirdo. anyone that gets brutally splattered by chris eubank jr or needs a gift decision over a 47 year old journeyman is a BUM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Here, I’ll help you..spell with me..
          M
          A
          N
          D
          A
          T
          O
          R
          Y
          in addition 3 champions out of his next 4 fights. But hey we won’t let those pesky little things called facts get in the way of a good ol fashioned ribbing.
          clearly you didn’t see my first post in this thread. I’m aware he’s a mandatory but guess what, this is the first time in his entire career Canelo he ever faced a mandatory. I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that this mandatory is a 50-1 underdog right? Why wasn’t he as motivated to face ggg, charlo and Derveyenchenko when they were his mandatories ?? And don’t give me this who were champions that he faced. Smith really lost his previous fight, shouldn’t have been a champ , Saunders was essentially handed a belt , Canelo isn’t really picking the best guys in the division. He’s picking the lowest hanging fruit titles. That’s why he’s at 168 and not 160 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            And sh^t to most of us that last fight was a bs fight too so this isn't a serious fight, bs fight strategy in play. This is back to back bs fights, regardless of the ABC reasons this specific fight is happening.
            Didnt Canelo win 3 out of 4 belts against Smith? How is that a BS fight? Should Canelo have fought Szermeta instead ??

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

Deflect deflect deflect. But but why can't Canelo fight Charlo or Andrade?

Charlo and Andrade aren't their own bosses, that much has been established. They're puppets.

You're content with them fighting euros and stiffs, until maybe one day they get that Canelo lotto ticket.

Andrade hasn't even fought a former or current champion. Ever. As in Never! Let that sink in before you start crying about Canelo's choice of opponents. This Ydrim guy you keep crying about, the February tune up, he's the type of guy Andrade and Charlo fight as their "big" opponent fight for the year.

So keep crying Fap Fap Spoonge
              so who exactly did fielding beat? Smith was washed by a C level Ryder. Yidilgrim lost to eubank jr, who has Saunders beat? Matter of fact, didn’t he cheat (just like Canelo) leading into a fight with Andrade? But sure, let Saunders get the shot instead. I already told you, you’re a simp and will defend Canelo regardless. As I said before, change your name to el maldito pendejo, sucker ass fool.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post

Isn't it amazing how you're absolutely best rebuttle is so pathetically weak even you're too stupid to realize it?

Let's ask when did Canelo turn pro and when did GGG turn pro? Oh, you think that a guy who started at 15 with gimme fights its gonna move through more divisions fan someone who turned pro at 26?

For the sake of your ******ed argument so you think Pacquiao is superior to Mayweather on the sole fact he is an 8 division champion compared to 5?

I also guess HWs are garbage ass shut too because they can only be 1 division champions.

And even then you go, but Canelo signed to fight GGG on 2016 but you listed the actual fight date for Cotto? Cute how you think you can pull that **** and I wouldn't realize. Why not put May 2017? Oh, maybe it's because your argument didn't look as good. Is that right?

You couldn't be objective or criticize Canelo if your life depended on it. Im sure you tuned in to every single one of his fights from Cotto to GGG to see him say he wants GGG now but keep going in a different direction.

And I bet you like nah,, Canelo, you don't need GGG, GGG needs you, you can fight him whenever you want, while at the same time bragging how Canelo is the lineal 160lb champ and not fighting GGG.

Tell me buddy, how much did Canelo make vs Smith? Was it even close to the 35 million he would have received on DAZN? Was it the 30 million he could have made if he offered Smith at 5 million? Was it even HALF?

But no, he was greedy and waited until Smith looked vulnerable before he decided to take the fight right? SUCH A REAL KILLER.

Dude didn't even want GGG3 because he didn't want to fight GGG outside Vegas because GGG hurt his feelings which then turned into, GGG is too easy, he needs a belt, I want to unify 160.

Then he watches a washed Kovalev almost get KTFO by a euro level fighter and wants him to fight on a short camp and slaps him with a weight clause LMFAO.

He PERSONALLY chose this fight before he was ever interested in another fight with GGG lmfao.

Of course. But yall want to pretend Kovalev was everything he wasn't that night. Funny how that works right?

Canelo didn't step into a ring with an elite 175lber. He stepped by the ring with a vulnerable veteran at the end of is career fighting on a short camp after a fight where he struggled against a nobody. He was also slapped with a 10lb next day clause too.

Such a ****ing killer right?
                Ggg said 154-168 no? He could of fought Canelo at a CW or 154. And a Guy getting 2-3 fights before fighting the BEST at a NEW weight class is normal Even Ward did it stupid.

But NO this FUK thinks EVERYONE has to fight at whatever division and fight the #1 or he ducking doe!!!

1 year = 5 GGG years. Does ggg age like dogs and cats????

Damn you dumb. How that work out when your dumb ass took GGG BY EASY KO over Canelo??? That's why your ass still sore and still fkn CRYING over a fight years ago.

Stay Sasaltie hater! Your a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Im sorry you get triggered over the use of 'bum'. now **** off back to your safe space weirdo. anyone that gets brutally splattered by chris eubank jr or needs a gift decision over a 47 year old journeyman is a BUM.
                  Triggered? Safe space? Wtf is that? I swear you moisty millenial pumpkin spice soy boys and your lingo these days. ANY boxer ANY that’s willing to risk their lives in a ring by taking brutal punches to the head is NOT a bum; none of them. Now go back to shining shoes tough guy.

Comment

I don't understand these fans that give credit to fights that haven't happened. "But Canelo is going to fight this many champions this year." Let the fights happen first, then talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      clearly you didn’t see my first post in this thread. I’m aware he’s a mandatory but guess what, this is the first time in his entire career Canelo he ever faced a mandatory. I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that this mandatory is a 50-1 underdog right? Why wasn’t he as motivated to face ggg, charlo and Derveyenchenko when they were his mandatories ?? And don’t give me this who were champions that he faced. Smith really lost his previous fight, shouldn’t have been a champ , Saunders was essentially handed a belt , Canelo isn’t really picking the best guys in the division. He’s picking the lowest hanging fruit titles. That’s why he’s at 168 and not 160 anymore.
                      He’s at 168 because he isn’t starving himself any longer to make 160. One day it’s weight bullies the next it’s he running from a division. People have to make up their minds on the terms of the week and stick with them. Minus Pac man there is not a single champion out there with a better resume. GGG hasn’t happened because that fight is yesteryear and it’s not even a competitive fight any longer. Will people pay to see it? Sure...when Nelo wins it’ll be the same old song and dance. He fought a nobody, he fought an old tired former champion. Nelo made clear he isn’t returning to 160 and he struggled to make weight. However I’m betting the house that Charlo has no problem making the jump to 168 and I’m betting it’s his natural weight class.

Comment

Working...
                      X