Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's your all time fav fighter.. and why? ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Tyson....

Reasons:
    No fear
    Exciting to watch
    Great boxer & talented, could have been even better if he was dealth with properly
    Loved the guys interviews
    Gave plenty of great knockouts (Prime) Tyson was an animal to watch!
    Always loved his Entrances, straight to the ring no ****ing around!
    Tyson staring down his opponents before the fight!

Comment

Erik Morales is one of my favorites too.. and for the same reason as you guys

its because everytime he fought you could tell he just wanted to brawl but he was holdin back because thats what he had to do to win

and the perfect example is the first fight with pacquiao, he himself just wants to give the fans an exciting fight as a boxing fan you cannot ask for more, morales is a true warrior and you could see it in his eyes that he LOVES TO FIGHT

EL TERRIBLE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
        Mike Tyson....

Reasons:
        No fear
        Exciting to watch
        Great boxer & talented, could have been even better if he was dealth with properly
        Loved the guys interviews
        Gave plenty of great knockouts (Prime) Tyson was an animal to watch!
        Always loved his Entrances, straight to the ring no ****ing around!
        Tyson staring down his opponents before the fight!
        well of course! who didnt like tyson? ?if you didnt like tyson during his prime you werent a real boxing fan.. the only reason anyone should hate tyson is because he took all your money you paid to see him and beat the **** out of everyone right when you turned your next to get a drink..next thing you know you missed the fight.. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
          Buddy i don't want to sound like a dick but to say that it was the odd light punch that went behind the head that caused McClellan's injury's is just silly and completely rubbishes the great fight both of those men was in...you see the Benn v Mclellan is one of only three fights i have ever bought a ring side ticket for ..
          It was one hell of a fight by 2 very big punchers...that place was like an oven that night...and the pace they fought at was something else to consider..another thing i will never forget about that fight is that i went with father to see it and bet him that the G-man would stretch Benn within 5 rounds...my old man reiterated what Benn said at the Press confrence:Benn has Beaten better men than him...and you know what my old man was right !
          I just dont think it was any one thing that caused the out come to that fight..it was an accumulation of things that did !
          Look at some of those punches they both dished out on each other ...something had to give and did
          A odd light punch to the back of the head? really brah? how did u come to the conclusion? benn deliberately & continuously hit mcclellan in the back of the head. watch the fight again, u can see towards the end where one of benn's punches to the back of the head caused mcclellan to grimace in pain. it was happening so much up to that point that mcclellan didnt even bothered to complain to the biased ref anymore.

I just saw the pain & agony on his face.

it was the accumulation of punches to the back of the head that did it plus the legal ones. it still pisses me off how one sided that ref was.

Comment

roy jones jr in his prime he was inbencible

Comment

Working...
            X