Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's your all time fav fighter.. and why? ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
    I WAS AGREEING WITH YOU *****! LOL.. i thought it was funny how you shut him up so quickly..
    *ashamed* Oh...sorry then. Hehe. That'll shut 'em up alright. Never has the myth of American invincibility been CRUSHED like that before...or after. Notice how they are trying to mask it saying that McClellan was already damaged before the bout! BS!
    Last edited by Benncollinsaad; 08-19-2009, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
      Many others threw those rabbit punches. Nigel wasn't the first or the last to do it. I personally don't recall him throwing that many in the fights I've seen. I guess you're just still sour about him beating McClellan.
      im not sour. im no big gman fan. but his rabbit punching caused that terrible tragedy. before he gave up benn hit him behind the head countless times, & at one point before he quit, he got hit in the back of the head & was visibly hurt by it.

just look at ricky hatton vs pacquiao. in 2 rounds hatton was warned 3-4 times for hitting behind the head.

if im sour about anything its what happend to mcclellan due to nigel benn's dirty tactics. If you are proud of that kind of stuff so be it.

Comment

bernard hopkins cuz hes so crafty...since i saw the trinidad fight

Comment

I am huge Nigel Benn fan ....loved his swashbuckling style ...went to see him fight twice against Whaton and Mclellan !

Comment

This guy, cause he is bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
              im not sour. im no big gman fan. but his rabbit punching caused that terrible tragedy. before he gave up benn hit him behind the head countless times, & at one point before he quit, he got hit in the back of the head & was visibly hurt by it.

just look at ricky hatton vs pacquiao. in 2 rounds hatton was warned 3-4 times for hitting behind the head.

if im sour about anything its what happend to mcclellan due to nigel benn's dirty tactics. If you are proud of that kind of stuff so be it.
              Buddy i don't want to sound like a dick but to say that it was the odd light punch that went behind the head that caused McClellan's injury's is just silly and completely rubbishes the great fight both of those men was in...you see the Benn v Mclellan is one of only three fights i have ever bought a ring side ticket for ..
              It was one hell of a fight by 2 very big punchers...that place was like an oven that night...and the pace they fought at was something else to consider..another thing i will never forget about that fight is that i went with father to see it and bet him that the G-man would stretch Benn within 5 rounds...my old man reiterated what Benn said at the Press confrence:Benn has Beaten better men than him...and you know what my old man was right !
              I just dont think it was any one thing that caused the out come to that fight..it was an accumulation of things that did !
              Look at some of those punches they both dished out on each other ...something had to give and did

Comment

Man, just a couple of those huge uppercuts Benn landed was enough to do the damage. Not to mention that he was landing left and right all night.

Comment

Sugar Ray Leonard. He was the most skilled fighter I've ever seen. I also like Sweet Pea, Tito Trinidad Oscar De La Hoya and James Toney.

My current favorites are JMM, Hozumi Hasegawa and Chad Dawson.

Comment

the late arturo gatti...

not the most talented... but man, was he exciting...

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
                      bernard hopkins cuz hes so crafty...since i saw the trinidad fight
                      yea.. i respect bhop.. even though that ****er made me cry after he beat trinidad.. i would kinda like to see a 2nd fight.. why not right?

Comment

Working...
                      X