Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who's your all time fav fighter.. and why? ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY HE'S MY FAV YOU ASK? I HAVE SEEN THIS ROUND A MILLION TIMES.THE MAN TURNED SOUTHPAW AGAIN WHEN HE HEARD THE 10 COUNT.THAT MAN HAD THE GUTS OF 20 MEN

Comment

Haglar was and still is the best middleweight of all time and my favorite fighter that made me get into boxing... He had the skills to brawl and box, and would do both to embarrass fighters in the ring with him. Also the fact that he has beaten everyone he lost too with the exception of Leonard. Also it shows his heart of a warrior and that he wanted to redeem himself, even though I felt he won that fight as well. Sad thing was he retired still in his prime because punk ass Leonard wouldn't give him the rematch. That is why I was glad the great old man fighting sent Leonard right back into retirement, Camacho! lol =)

Comment

Originally posted by ZINZANG View Post
        Haglar was and still is the best middleweight of all time and my favorite fighter that made me get into boxing... He had the skills to brawl and box, and would do both to embarrass fighters in the ring with him. Also the fact that he has beaten everyone he lost too with the exception of Leonard. Also it shows his heart of a warrior and that he wanted to redeem himself, even though I felt he won that fight as well. Sad thing was he retired still in his prime because punk ass Leonard wouldn't give him the rematch. That is why I was glad the great old man fighting sent Leonard right back into retirement, Camacho! lol =)
        LOL.. my whole family were big camacho fans.. i loved him too as a kid..
        it was camacho and Iron Mike..
        i can never forget mike.. he was a bad mofo.. watched his movie yesterday.. reminded me why he was the **** in the late 80's and early 90's

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          The god erik "el terrible" morales.morales was a skilled brawler.always gave his fans what they wanted and went balls out. "he didn't quit against manny" after the 10 count you can see he tries to get up and is about to fall when someone comes in and helps him get up.he's to hard headed to admit he would of fell on his ass when he was trying to get up. He couldn't get up. I loved the fact that he was a bad ass and wanted to win in the worst way.he was a warrior and fought for the fans

after putting a whooping on manny and being ahead on all cards.his dad tells him to not do anything stupid.what does he do go southpaw vs manny hahahaha

larry merchant:why did you turn southpaw?
          Erik:did you like it?
          Larry merchant: I loved it
          erik:that's why
          I like that

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
            dont forget his pet punch, the illegal back to the head rabbit punching.
            Many others threw those rabbit punches. Nigel wasn't the first or the last to do it. I personally don't recall him throwing that many in the fights I've seen. I guess you're just still sour about him beating McClellan.

Comment

Floyd Patterson because of his style and he always seemed like a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                Many others threw those rabbit punches. Nigel wasn't the first or the last to do it. I personally don't recall him throwing that many in the fights I've seen. I guess you're just still sour about him beating McClellan.
                lol

Comment

floyd mayweather jr.

because talent/skillwise he is up there with the all-time greats (robinson,pep,ali,leonard) i don't give a **** what haters say....this is a fact, not an opinion! his resume could be better but he has some execllent names on there like chico and castillo along with some other good names like dlh at 154, hatton, and judah. i think dude has the ability to be the goat but the money and his family is more important to him. as a fan its disappointing, but as a man you will never hear me knock him for chosing the career path he choose. plus he is back for more fights and i expect him to take few more risk like cotto, pac and shane (floyd beat them all anyways).
                  Last edited by jaestix1; 08-19-2009, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
                    lol
                    Whats so funny about that *****?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                      Whats so funny about that *****?!?
                      I WAS AGREEING WITH YOU *****! LOL.. i thought it was funny how you shut him up so quickly..

Comment

Working...
                      X