No announcement yet.

Women vs. Men in the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm

The only thing some people have a problem with is arm-chair, potato chip-eatin' muther ****ers who are arrogant and think they can beat a beast of a woman like Ann Wolfe or Lucia Rijker just because they are men.

In boxing, hitting hardest doesn't make you the best neccessarily. Women CAN fight with men on OCCASION, and they should if they want to make money.

There is nothing wrong with what Ann Wolfe is doing. It gets her publicity, it gets her money, and it gets her respect.

Anyone who thinks Wolfe hasn't sparred with men and that she would match herself vs a man she knows will kick her ass is a complete fool. These promoters are not dumb and they won't match up females vs men who can whoop them easily.

You people sometimes act like when a female fights a men it's going to start some irreversible trend of women fighting men who are bigger and better than them, which is just not true.

Next.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Lightweight
      The only thing some people have a problem with is arm-chair, potato chip-eatin' muther ****ers who are arrogant and think they can beat a beast of a woman like Ann Wolfe or Lucia Rijker just because they are men.

In boxing, hitting hardest doesn't make you the best neccessarily. Women CAN fight with men on OCCASION, and they should if they want to make money.

There is nothing wrong with what Ann Wolfe is doing. It gets her publicity, it gets her money, and it gets her respect.

Anyone who thinks Wolfe hasn't sparred with men and that she would match herself vs a man she knows will kick her ass is a complete fool. These promoters are not dumb and they won't match up females vs men who can whoop them easily.

You people sometimes act like when a female fights a men it's going to start some irreversible trend of women fighting men who are bigger and better than them, which is just not true.

Next.
      my man, i already said the matched lucia rijker vs a thai man unranked and he KO'd her out cold in the second rounds so it has happend and it went terribly wrong. and lucia was and maybe still is considerd best P4p lady in the bizz. so that are the facts deal with them. the best woman got beat by an unknown and unranked thai man, inside 2 rounds by KTFO cold.

Comment

Originally posted by marvelous_TG
        rijker was/is considerd best p4p female boxer, she ones fought a man unranked same weightdivision, worse than an tomato can, and she got KO'd brutally in the second round. and there ones was a test the best sport to compete man vs woman was golf and the worst was boxing. i mean it's like your mom and dad fighting even if she trained it ain't gonna happen.
        i know one of the williams sister ones tennist against a 300 ranked male and the male won easily. but no in boxing, it ain't gonna happen. first physical the woman are small boned, thin necked, high fat percentage low levels of testosterone, thin neck, woman can't take a shot. and mentally killerinstinct all those things are missing but seriously how are we even discussing this subject it's just bull****.
        this i wrote earlier where i explain some fact to you guys about woman competing against men

Comment

Originally posted by marvelous_TG
          rijker was/is considerd best p4p female boxer, she ones fought a man unranked same weightdivision, worse than an tomato can, and she got KO'd brutally in the second round. and there ones was a test the best sport to compete man vs woman was golf and the worst was boxing. i mean it's like your mom and dad fighting even if she trained it ain't gonna happen.
          i know one of the williams sister ones tennist against a 300 ranked male and the male won easily. but no in boxing, it ain't gonna happen. first physical the woman are small boned, thin necked, high fat percentage low levels of testosterone, thin neck, woman can't take a shot. and mentally killerinstinct all those things are missing but seriously how are we even discussing this subject it's just bull****.

nice post marvelous, very informative.only thing i dont agree with is the thin neck theory,foreman/hagler's neck is tiny and he took some BRUTAL shots w/o being wobbled

and also rockin' that was a nice post a few posts back, i never knew she trained at kronk...good info bud, and yeah, she is a classy hotty for sure
          Last edited by Slipx; 02-25-2005, 12:06 PM.

Comment

lol

What is your point? I said women can compete and beat men, in some scenarios, and it has happened.

One example of Rijker getting beat doesn't refute what I said. Especially the part about fat, potato-chip eatin' mofos who think they can beat big ass Ann Wolfe.

Right.

Comment

What is your point? I said women can compete and beat men, in some scenarios, and it has happened.

One example of Rijker getting beat doesn't refute what I said. Especially the part about fat, potato-chip eatin' mofos who think they can beat big ass Ann Wolfe.

Right.
              whys everyone picture everyone on the net besides them selves as fat loser?

Comment

I remember something on TV once where a radio DJ was dissing on women, one caller called and ask him to fight her in the ring, about 20 something women showed up to fight the guy and they let them in one by one, the DJ was a skinny looking Dude and some of these women were big and some built and that guy beat the SH!+ out of every single one of them

Comment

Right.
                  i know what you mean but that's not me as i aspire to become a pro fighter and you guys are gonna be my fans

Comment

Originally posted by abdiel2k3
                    whys everyone picture everyone on the net besides them selves as fat loser?
                    SL is an undersexed attention craving asshat, ignore him

Comment

If or when that fight ever does happen with Ann Wolfe fighting a man...I'll be the first one to bet all my points against her..

Comment

Working...
                      X