Women vs. Men in the ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya

Originally posted by Rockin1
    ive judged and reffed a fight with Latonya. She is the real thing. That girl boxes, moves her head...... its funny, she has found the rythme of the fight were it seems all of these other girls are just clueless. Emmanual is going to do the right things with her I am sure. He will see that she gets a solid amatuer boxing background and then maybe they will go pro with it, I am not sure of her intentions with the sport. But I am sure of one thing, she is one girl that can fight.......Rockin'

ya, that's cool man
    hey i had one question for you
    Do you believe in being born with natural talent or you have to work for it?

Comment

thats a good one. there are so many thing that go into being a great fighter. There is some natural ability involved but it seems to me that unless a good trainer, who knows the ins and outs, gets with that person it could go to waste. After all, I dont know of one fighter that came to his first session of training that knew how to throw a proper right hand, a proper jab or had the ability to block and parry blows. Its all taught in the gym. Theres another part, of so many, that fits in the equation, heart. You could be the most naturally gifted athlete and have had the purest training and if you dont have the heart to fight it out when it gets tough than that fighter will not succeed. There are so many things that go into it but i think it comes down to how bad you want it. First in the gym with hard training and then in the ring with hard fighting......Rockin'

Comment

First thing that came to my mind when i saw this thread was a fight between Mike Tyson and Vanessa Washington. Tyson's revenge

Comment

rijker was/is considerd best p4p female boxer, she ones fought a man unranked same weightdivision, worse than an tomato can, and she got KO'd brutally in the second round. and there ones was a test the best sport to compete man vs woman was golf and the worst was boxing. i mean it's like your mom and dad fighting even if she trained it ain't gonna happen.
          i know one of the williams sister ones tennist against a 300 ranked male and the male won easily. but no in boxing, it ain't gonna happen. first physical the woman are small boned, thin necked, high fat percentage low levels of testosterone, thin neck, woman can't take a shot. and mentally killerinstinct all those things are missing but seriously how are we even discussing this subject it's just bull****.

Comment

ya

Originally posted by Rockin1
            thats a good one. there are so many thing that go into being a great fighter. There is some natural ability involved but it seems to me that unless a good trainer, who knows the ins and outs, gets with that person it could go to waste. After all, I dont know of one fighter that came to his first session of training that knew how to throw a proper right hand, a proper jab or had the ability to block and parry blows. Its all taught in the gym. Theres another part, of so many, that fits in the equation, heart. You could be the most naturally gifted athlete and have had the purest training and if you dont have the heart to fight it out when it gets tough than that fighter will not succeed. There are so many things that go into it but i think it comes down to how bad you want it. First in the gym with hard training and then in the ring with hard fighting......Rockin'

I hear Thomas Hearns was not even close to talented
            and that he wasnt born with the devastating power
            n that he never start knocking people out till pros

Comment

Originally posted by ThaGreatest
              I hear Thomas Hearns was not even close to talented
              and that he wasnt born with the devastating power
              n that he never start knocking people out till pros
              same as trinidad but they had the power but didn't know how to use it properly because if you could LEARN to punch like a tyson or george foreman chris byrd would be the undisputed champion, but fact is you can't learn that's why you have hard and soft punchers.

Comment

i havent seen a women boxer punch another women in the boobs before

Comment

Originally posted by SturmRules
                  ive seen them kick each other in the chest, kickboxing matches.
                  id like to know what some of the women on this site think about this situation. do you think its a good idea? do you think its fair? and how do you think women would fair against men in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by SturmRules
                    maybe they are aware to punch in the boobs of their opponent because she might doin to her in return much harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoko
                      ive seen them kick each other in the chest, kickboxing matches.
                      id like to know what some of the women on this site think about this situation. do you think its a good idea? do you think its fair? and how do you think women would fair against men in the ring?
                      no it's not a good idea if the woman wants to have kids later in her life.

Comment

Working...
                      X