Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny fighting Cotto doesnt say much about Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
    You didnt mention the fact that your brainless either, but its obvious.
    Your like a crying child yelling "no one loves me".
    You know and everyone knows what you wrote was bull****, Cotto fans and Pac fans, so why don't you find something worth debating.
    Manny has fought great opponents.
    Only one weight drained Hoya not many like you insinuate.
    Manny is a bit too small for Welter and thats why he chooses to fight a 145 and not 147(dont be hurt,Cotto is too small for 154 but no one is crying).
    As for past their prime opponents, many fighters have fought fighter past their prime so what? Hoya is the most recent but who cares?
    NOW COTTO IS IN HIS PRIME AND IS A NATURAL WELTERWEIGHT. THERE IT IS, AND IF PAC WINS THEN IT IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT. Same thing I said for all his big wins. Now if Cotto wins....in my eyes, he was suppose to win.
    will you love me if i love Cotto? hmm? I need to be loved!

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
      He doesn't understand that Cotto is the best in the whole universe
      No I have to disagree, Cotto is just better than Pacquiao and honestly a win by Cotto does not say much about Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
        No I have to disagree, Cotto is just better than Pacquiao and honestly a win by Cotto does not say much about Cotto.
        alright good answer

Cotto's the best!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          will you love me if i love Cotto? hmm? I need to be loved!
          Yeah, I guess I would try the sarcasm route too if I wrote such a dumb thread.
          Maybe everyone will think the whole thread was based on sarcasm. Good Job! Great Job!...better yet Blow Job...because your full of hot air.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
            alright good answer

Cotto's the best!!!
            Your just like your avatar ...A ****.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by popsikal View Post
              Whoa....dude is beatable. I've seen him look human many times in his carreer. But he bounces back, he's a great fighter and is mentally strong but he can't handle speed
              O.o Cotto can handle speed... How else could he have beat Malignaggi, Judah and Mosley if speed gives him problems? Sure, in earlier rounds he may get hit, but once he gets his timing down its just a matter of time. In the Mosley fight he couldn't wear them down like Judah/Paulie, but he still managed to off-set Mosley's speed which is not an easy task. The fact that Cotto also mixes in body work only helps his timing later in the fight, his opponents just get slower and slower. He has problems with big guys which is why he lost to Marg and didn't look that great against Clottey.

This is the reason I see Cotto winning, he'll be the bigger... presence in the fight, by that I mean he'll be able to be the aggressor in this fight instead of needing to be the boxer. He can box very well, he just can't do it for an entire fight.

Comment

Working...
              X