Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny fighting Cotto doesnt say much about Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Pac's team wants a $ fight wit a WW, and Arum wanted Cotto to stay instead of jumpin to GBP. Both are wit Top Rank, so it was an easy fight to make, and greedy Bob makes fat cake off of it. That's why the fight is happenin.
    true...and why i say cotto is a pawn in all this. this is good for Arum and the bull**** bodies that sanction it.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingwords89 View Post
      Yea dude Clottey, Mosley, and Margarito are small dudes at WW.
      i cant take you seriously with that p@ssy juan ma in your av

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        i cant take you seriously with that p@ssy juan ma in your av
        For real...and he looks like he is skipping like a girl in the photo...1234

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Manny picks on fighters who are washed up.

Manny weight drains his opponents.

Manny only fights guys he can beat.

Manny is a midget. hes too small.

Manny opponents are past prime.

If this is true...It sure dont say much for Cotto. Doesnt put much creditbilty on Cottos part. If all this was true it maybe that Cotto is done and this will be an easy fight for Manny. If people say Mannys opponents have been nothing....Why go up in weight and fight an guy like big bad Cotto? lol! If Cotto beats Manny a former 108lber lol that is a big deal hahaha! But if Manny wins, he just beat another washed up fighter that was weight drained and past prime too soon. If all these rumors/excuses are true about Manny...It sure dont say much about Cotto does it?
          Why are you saying the opposite of what everyone else is say?
          Are you just dumb or trying to create conflict based on bullcrap?
          Im a Cotto fan and dont believe half the hype you wrote.
          Are you drunk or high?
          The only thing I agree with you on is Cotto does not have much to gain in a win(but only from the real hardcore fans of boxing) because I believe he should win this and big.
          But he does have alot to win in the eyes of the casual fans who will elevate his boxing status to super stardom.

Comment

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
            Why are you saying the opposite of what everyone else is say?
            Are you just dumb or trying to create conflict based on bullcrap?
            Im a Cotto fan and dont believe half the hype you wrote.
            Are you drunk or high?
            The only thing I agree with you on is Cotto does not have much to gain in a win(but only from the real hardcore fans of boxing) because I believe he should win this and big.
            But he does have alot to win in the eyes of the casual fans who will elevate his boxing status to super stardom.
            Did i mention all fans? No dummy. And if you never heard none of this coming from Coot Stans than yore either a liar or dont get around much on here!

Comment

I agree that Pac hasn't earned the hype he gets because he cherry picks his opponents. Now I think that even though he'll get credit for Cotto he is still cherry picking. Pac wants no part of Shane Mosely, Berto doesn't offer the money that Cotto does and no one else has a belt. Cotto isn't the easiest fight but he is the easiest fight with the highest payoff. If Pac beats Cotto he deserves credit, but don't believe for a second that Pac would be going after a Margarito, Clottey or Williams if they were belt holders.

Comment

Cotto is easy work. He'll be down fast. This is all mainly a tune-up for the big Pacman/Mayweather fight next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  Cotto is easy work. He'll be down fast. This is all mainly a tune-up for the big Pacman/Mayweather fight next year.
                  I see it the same way

Comment

They both deserve credit for whoever wins. Pacquiao for beating a much bigger world champion and Cotto for stopping Pacquiao's supreme reign.

Comment

cotto's the best fighter in the whole universe

Comment

Working...
                      X