Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny fighting Cotto doesnt say much about Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Manny picks on fighters who are washed up. Manny weight drains his opponents. Manny only fights guys he can beat. Manny is a midget. hes too small. Manny opponents are past prime. If this is true...It sure dont say much for Cotto. Doesnt put much creditbilty on Cottos part. If all this was true it maybe that Cotto is done and this will be an easy fight for Manny. If people say Mannys opponents have been nothing....Why go up in weight and fight an guy like big bad Cotto? lol! If Cotto beats Manny a former 108lber lol that is a big deal hahaha! But if Manny wins, he just beat another washed up fighter that was weight drained and past prime too soon. If all these rumors/excuses are true about Manny...It sure dont say much about Cotto does it?
    1 why do you worry so much about people on the internet discrediting pac? ITS THE INTERNET! pac and cotto dont give a **** about what people on an internet forum say about them. besides we consist of like 5 perecnt of their fanbase.

2 if you discredit cotto your only taking credit away from pac if he beats him. cotto is a bum, cotto is past his prime, cotto is slow, cotto plucks his eyebrows etc. if pac beats him than what does it say about pac if you discredit cotto? you get no props cuz you expected pac to beat a slow, past his prime, eyebrow plucking bum right? just sayin

Comment

Manny picks on fighters who are washed up.

Manny weight drains his opponents.

Manny only fights guys he can beat.

Manny is a midget. hes too small.

Manny opponents are past prime.

If this is true...It sure dont say much for Cotto. Doesnt put much creditbilty on Cottos part. If all this was true it maybe that Cotto is done and this will be an easy fight for Manny. If people say Mannys opponents have been nothing....Why go up in weight and fight an guy like big bad Cotto? lol! If Cotto beats Manny a former 108lber lol that is a big deal hahaha! But if Manny wins, he just beat another washed up fighter that was weight drained and past prime too soon. If all these rumors/excuses are true about Manny...It sure dont say much about Cotto does it?
      Pac-Boy's threads about Pacquiao doesn't say much about Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Instinx View Post
        So what will be wrong with Manny if he loses to Cotto then?
        No excuse for Manny. All these above excuses and so on are things Most fans of Cotto think[mainly haters] If Pac is so Bad it dont do Cotto no good to fight him then. what does he got to prove by beating Manny then?
        This is not my beliefs these are ****** rumors that can back fire on Cotto. If Manny wins Cotto was another washed up fighter or weight drained and so on. If Cotto wins IMO he did a good job!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Happy View Post
          Pac-Boy's threads about Pacquiao doesn't say much about Pacquiao
          Damn you cant see a Barn unless its on top of you can you? These are excuses Dumb people like you come up with.
          Is there any intelligent cotto fans out there?

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
            1 why do you worry so much about people on the internet discrediting pac? ITS THE INTERNET! pac and cotto dont give a **** about what people on an internet forum say about them. besides we consist of like 5 perecnt of their fanbase.

2 if you discredit cotto your only taking credit away from pac if he beats him. cotto is a bum, cotto is past his prime, cotto is slow, cotto plucks his eyebrows etc. if pac beats him than what does it say about pac if you discredit cotto? you get no props cuz you expected pac to beat a slow, past his prime, eyebrow plucking bum right? just sayin
            Im not for this fight. I think Pacquiao should fight SSM instead. and winner of JMM /May. Cotto is a tune up! This entire fight is wrong. But I can see why and what Team Pac is doing.

Why do i worry?. Why not? Do i tell you how to live ? no ..so STFU boy. If you dont like internet discussions go to the library and get yourself a book and read it.

Comment

cotto is the one fighting the former featherweight and that's not even where he started, with only 3 fights above super feather

Comment

Originally posted by fragilety View Post
                cotto is the one fighting the former featherweight and that's not even where he started, with only 3 fights above super feather
                ummmm ok...thanks for the insight...i guess

Comment

Im not for this fight. I think Pacquiao should fight SSM instead. and winner of JMM /May. Cotto is a tune up! This entire fight is wrong. But I can see why and what Team Pac is doing. Why do i worry?. Why not? Do i tell you how to live ? no ..so STFU boy. If you dont like internet discussions go to the library and get yourself a book and read it.
                  haha i own you and you respond with insults lol!

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
                    haha i own you and you respond with insults lol!
                    howd you own me dummy? Do you even know who you are? You seen quite confused

Comment

Pac's team wants a $ fight wit a WW, and Arum wanted Cotto to stay instead of jumpin to GBP. Both are wit Top Rank, so it was an easy fight to make, and greedy Bob makes fat cake off of it. That's why the fight is happenin.

Comment

Working...
                      X