Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you forgive Shane Mosley for using steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Can't, I have to go spread some fertilizer on my beard.
    and i have to spread some oxyclean on my snatch

Comment

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post
      Jesus christ you are a ******.If that was the case don't you think they would use a lie detector test for every crime commited?

Lie detector tests measures and records several physiological responses such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, breathing rhythms, body temperature

nothing concrete about uncovering the truth.You could be completely innocent and fail a lie detector test.You need to stop watching Maury Povich
      I never said they were fool proof ; I'm simply talking about the average Joe. C.I.A. operatives and Government officials can fool a lie detector test any time, but you get a common joe off the street such as Mosley and there's no way in hell he's going to know how to stack the cards in hi favor.

Sorry ; but you won't be getting the anfry type of response you want from me.

I'm afraid you'll have to troll elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
        and i have to spread some oxyclean on my snatch

Comment

Yes I do but I'm no longer a fan because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            yes, I do.
            he took a lie detector test and it proved that he didn't know what he was
            taking was steroids.
            He admited it and then proved he didn't know anyway, regardless of what he did. It was steroids to make himself stronger not a weapon or using low blows everytime he gets hurts etc etc. he's fine.

Comment

yes, and i also forgive him for being roided in the Margarito fight, in fact i hope Nasim will continue to roid Mosley and Hopkins. i like watching roided fighters. i condemn loaded gloves, but a i'm ok with roided fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by boojee View Post
                yes, and i also forgive him for being roided in the Margarito fight, in fact i hope Nasim will continue to roid Mosley and Hopkins. i like watching roided fighters. i condemn loaded gloves, but a i'm ok with roided fighters.
                Lol, not this again. So any fighter associated with Naazim that is over 35 is roiding?

Comment

I never said they were fool proof ; I'm simply talking about the average Joe. C.I.A. operatives and Government officials can fool a lie detector test any time, but you get a common joe off the street such as Mosley and there's no way in hell he's going to know how to stack the cards in hi favor.

You are a moron,It isn't difficult to pass a lie detector test.Petty criminals have routinely passed lie detector tests,sex offenders have routinely passed them and last time I checked,they didn't use them in court either as they have proven to be unreliable

You've just proven your stupidity once again tool.Not only do you not know anything about boxing but you don't know anything about life either.Go kill yourself

Comment

A lot of people can pass a lie detector test. The howard stern show routinely runs this on people and there are times when it's completely wrong.

Not only that but shane has ADMITTED to it in grand testimony to using. Except that he claimed "he didn't know" what he was using. LIke EVERY SINGLE steroid user has said in the press. It's the only cop out. By the grand testimony leaking out it just proves that Mosley was LYING about EVERYTHING.

He was a full blown cheat and a lot of his bouts should be in question.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Lol, not this again. So any fighter associated with Naazim that is over 35 is roiding?
                      of course not.

Comment

Working...
                      X