Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you forgive Shane Mosley for using steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    That myth is almost as much bull**** as the having a tack in your shoe one.

There is no fooling a lie detector test.
    all that **** does is detect your heart rate

im nervous right now just talkin to you, doesnt mean im lying.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
      all that **** does is detect your heart rate

im nervous right now just talkin to you, doesnt mean im lying.
      No ; but it does mean I make your heart flutter.

Comment

Yeah ; I do.

He copped to it, passed a lie detector's test about him not fully understanding what it was he was taking, and then came back to prove that he was still a great fighter even without them.
        Co-motherfking-signed lol

Comment

Not only does it detect your heart rate but the guy/lady interviewing is as a body language expert.

So you're fucked either way.

Comment

I should point out that lie detectors tests are NOT admissible as evidence in a court of law since they're not reliable enough.

Comment

***** move on Shane's part to call out Margarito on cheating when he himself was caught. Shane looked better against Margarito then he has in his entire career. He finally wasn't afraid of getting hit and finally threw punches with leverage. The strength he possessed that night was amazing and given his track record and less then stellar past performances, it makes you wonder if 5 years from now we'll find out if he was on something else.

Comment

No ; but it does mean I make your heart flutter.
                lets take this to my place... umm i mean PM

Comment

That myth is almost as much bull**** as the having a tack in your shoe one.

There is no fooling a lie detector test.
                  Jesus christ you are a ******.If that was the case don't you think they would use a lie detector test for every crime commited?

Lie detector tests measures and records several physiological responses such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, breathing rhythms, body temperature

nothing concrete about uncovering the truth.You could be completely innocent and fail a lie detector test.You need to stop watching Maury Povich

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
                    lets take this to my place... umm i mean PM
                    Can't, I have to go spread some fertilizer on my beard.

Comment

shane wasn't just on steroids (the cream and clear) he was on EPO also which improves stamina. Cyclists use it. This guy was a full blown cheat. No other way around it. Not to mention he completely lied about it.

The lie detector means NOTHING. Court does not administer it because it's not realiable. Also, we know nothing about who ran the test etc....

Comment

Working...
                      X