Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you forgive Shane Mosley for using steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you can't forgive Shane and you're a Vitali Klit fan......you just a ****in' hater!!!......ANYONE who cant give Shane a pass on that is just STUPID!!!.....the facts are out and when the grits hit the fan Shane stood tall and told the truth!!!

Comment

I haven't really heard much detail about the lie detector test. He says he passed it, but what else do we know about it? Who administered it? What questions were asked?

On the stand in federal court, where the consequences of lying are much worse than failing a polygraph, he basically admitted that he was told to call it "flaxseed oil" when it was clear to anyone with the slighest clue that it was something else.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...ep.html?page=1

Mosley told Nedrow he thought the clear was actually flaxseed oil, a similar argument to the one used by Barry Bonds and other athletes who have been accused of using "the clear," before admitting that it was probably something else.

Nedrow: "Did they actually say it was flaxseed oil, or did they say: 'You can call it flaxseed oil?' What did they say about it?"

Mosley: "You're right, 'You can call it flaxseed - it flaxseed oil,' basically what they said."

Nedrow then goes on to say: "Okay. And I'm sorry. Let me clarify one thing.

Because we've heard testimony that some people really thought it was flaxseed oil and some people said: 'Well, this is some stuff I have for you but we'll call it flaxseed oil.' If you know that difference."

Mosley: "Okay, okay. It was kind of like, you know (indicating) flaxseed, we'll call it 'flaxseed oil,' it's not - it's kind of like that (indicating) like you said."

Nedrow: "Like - quotation marks."

Mosley: "It's (indicating) 'flaxseed oil,' but I believe it was probably - "

Nedrow: "Something else?"

Mosley: "I guess it was something else, yeah."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...#ixzz0PGpK7kTF

Comment

You know, I really don't care anymore one way or the other. Shane has always been one of my favorite fighters, and he always will be. Back in high school and **** i used to think that steroids were cheating and were for *******...but, that was before i knew that you could take them to heal from injuries faster and **** like that, i just thought that the people that took them to get bigger were *******. But, as far as being a fight fan my whole 27 years of existence, i really don't care anymore. Bottom line to me is if you make your living fighting, then you have to do whatever it takes to win. Wether it's recovering from an injury faster or needing a little extra power moving up in weight, **** it, i'm not goint to sit here and say i wouldn't do it or anything like that. If i made my $$$ from fighting i would do whatever it takes to win too, ****.

Comment

He knew what he was doing. He knew that he cheated. Forgive him? Maybe. Forget it? No.

There shouldn't be room for this kinda cheaters in the HOF IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
            These do you forgive threads are getting popular. It's that new NSB Crack!
            wha does NSB stand for i see it all over the site..?

Comment

Yeah, cause I am sure it was proven that he didn't know about it...

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                wha does NSB stand for i see it all over the site..?
                lol Non stop boxing homey. It's the forum name.

Comment

What if him taking the drugs had led to Oscar being hurt? In Resto fashion (without the glove tampering). Would you forgive him then? Any professional athlete should know what's going into their body. You can't just play the ignorant card. It's insulting to fans. Does he really think we're that stupid?!
                  - A lie detector test means absolutely nothing! TED BUNDY PASSED ONE!!!

Comment

voted yes. theres just no reason not to

Comment

Yeah but it hurts his legacy and puts a black cloud over some of his wins...

Comment

Working...
                      X