Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White Wants to Embarrass Floyd Mayweather; Brock-Fedor Could Happen Sept 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KENSHIRO View Post
    Ch@mp, I'm dead serious. If UFC 100 did 1.5m PPV buys, imagine Fedor vs Lesnar.
    I'm hearing 1.6 or 1.7 million buys for UFC 100.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      jajajajajaja LMAO

Dude, you gotta look outside the box a little. Outside the US, Fedor is HUGE. Even in the US people are dying to see him fight in the UFC.

If and when Fedor vs Brock Lesnar happens, don't be surprised if it does bigger numbers than Pac vs Cotto.

Pac vs Cotto is prob gonna do anywhere from 850-950K PPV buys. Brock vs Fedor is without hesitation goin to do a Million plus, mark my words.

I know you love Boxing man, but understand the business. UFC KNOWS how to market their brand and where to market it. How many PPVs do you see Boxing do in London, Ireland, Japan, etc and pull big numbers both at the gate and on PPV?

Comment

First of all UFC fans and Boxing fans are in a different are code.

The UFC fan base and culture do not interfere with boxing.

Again What fighters UFC 100 had.

I bet you Pac-Cotto gets a mill PPV sales easy.

Put valero in there and another name you got your 1.7.

Put Hatton, Cotto and Pacaquiao the same card and UFC disappears!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bukakke View Post
          I'm hearing 1.6 or 1.7 million buys for UFC 100.
          Look at that, now imagine a bigger event.

Comment

Guys listen, its isn't that Lesnar vs Fedor might do better numbers then Pacquiao vs Cotto, its that it will.

Comment

Anywasy ill live you UFC fan girls with your dream and hopes.

By the way if UFC is so big, why you have to talk about it on a boxing forum?????

Comment

blah blah blah. It would beat floyd more like 1.5 to 700k. But it's the biggest fight of the ufc ever. It's not going to do dlh v floyd numbers. I bet if it was floyd vs manny boxing beats it by 500k to a million. Plus ufc sells because it's not like they got a deal with showtime and hbo they have to be on ppv

Comment

I agree with the bold.

Agree that Boxing needs to put better cards.

But UFC is wack!!!!!!

they train so hard and are so discipline that a WWE wrestler with 2 fights become the HW champion.

Boxing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UFC
                  Dude, he's a 6'3 265 pound beast with multiple pro wrestling titles..

And he trainingroutines are just insane..

Last edited by Grand Champ; 07-28-2009, 08:50 PM.

Comment

UFC never releases their PPV numbers, where did you get the 1.5 million number? If that's true, I'd say Brock-Fedor could do at least 2 million. It would threaten the boxing records...but then again, maybe Fedor isn't high-profile enough to bring in 500k+ new buys. Plus, there will be bigger parties for this one, lol.

Comment

Anywasy ill live you UFC fan girls with your dream and hopes.

By the way if UFC is so big, why you have to talk about it on a boxing forum?????
                      Not a UFC fan, never was and probably never will be. I do however, watch videos on Royce Gracie and Fedor. I have alot of respect for those two.

Comment

Working...
                      X