Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White Wants to Embarrass Floyd Mayweather; Brock-Fedor Could Happen Sept 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KENSHIRO View Post
    Ch@mp ain't nothing to laugh about because it is true. It would beat Pacquiao vs Cotto.
    Shhhhh, don't wake him from his dream.

Comment

Boxa a question, what do you have against me? You seem to put me on and off ignore, WHY?

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post

Fedor's going to own Lesnar
        Lol at the 1rst 5 seconds of the Vid

Babe Ruth, Wayne Gretzky,...,...,..,..,.. Roger Federer, Muhammad Ali, Fedor Emilienko

WTF? LMAO jajajajajajaja

COmparing Gay ass fedor with babe RUth? Are you serious? With Ali? WTF?!!

Comment

floyd's fight aint selling even without ufc

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            lets see UFC put their biggest stars against Cotto-Pacquiao.

The funny thing about this UFC crap is that, they have a PPV every month and they put every big star in it if they can.

When Boxing only puts a good headline fight and teh rest are fairly unknown fighter.

Let boxing Put, Hatton, Pacquiao, Cotto and Floyd on the same card and see what UFC have on boxing
            Yea but dude...do you EVER think you'll see that happen with the bureaucracy in Boxing? Its hard enough getting Floyd to fight the dudes we want to see him fight let alone Cotto, Pac, Hatton on the same card.

UFC has monthly PPVs with quality fights. Why would anyone spending money complain about that? They do good numbers even when it's not the best card. Don't knock Dana for knowing how to run his business. Boxing promoters today could take a few lessons. All they do is call it a Barbaric sport to cover up the fact that those guys train just as hard and are as disciplined as Boxers. But being a biased Boxing fan will make it tough for you to look at it outside the box. Try it sometime...

Comment

Damn, I'm even I want to see that match up!

Comment

Ch@mp ain't nothing to laugh about because it is true. It would beat Pacquiao vs Cotto.
                jajajajajaja LMAO

Comment

To be real, Mayweather is a bigger draw. A few examples,

You can't really compare

Gatti
                  Baldomir
                  Zab Judah

TO

Erick Morales
                  MAB
                  JMM

Obviously Pacquiao faught the much bigger names.

Also look at what Mayweather did against a No Namer in Baldomir (325K PPV Buys) and look what Pacquiao did against a No Namer in David Diaz (185K PPV buys).
                  yeah back then he was, but Pacquiao is on fire right now. I think hes slightly the bigger draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    jajajajajaja LMAO

Ch@mp, I'm dead serious. If UFC 100 did 1.5m PPV buys, imagine Fedor vs Lesnar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                      Yea but dude...do you EVER think you'll see that happen with the bureaucracy in Boxing? Its hard enough getting Floyd to fight the dudes we want to see him fight let alone Cotto, Pac, Hatton on the same card.

UFC has monthly PPVs with quality fights. Why would anyone spending money complain about that? They do good numbers even when it's not the best card. Don't knock Dana for knowing how to run his business. Boxing promoters today could take a few lessons. All they do is call it a Barbaric sport to cover up the fact that those guys train just as hard and are as disciplined as Boxers. But being a biased Boxing fan will make it tough for you to look at it outside the box. Try it sometime...
                      I agree with the bold.

Agree that Boxing needs to put better cards.

But UFC is wack!!!!!!

they train so hard and are so discipline that a WWE wrestler with 2 fights become the HW champion.

Boxing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UFC

Comment

Working...
                      X