No announcement yet.

Riddick Bowe vs Tua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
    Prime Bowe has the necessary abilities to outpoint Tua, even though he never fought a really big puncher.

I don't really think Tua's pressure was that relentless. He often only looked for the big left hook.
    Yea, see the first Rahman fight, he let Rahman outbox him for like 8 rounds, then landed a few punches at and after the bell in the 9th and stopped him in the 10th, rather controversially. He's a mystery. Sometimes he rushes in and stops his opponent at once and sometimes he just waits for him to tire.

Comment

Bowe Beats Tua and Tyson
      Tua beats Tyson

Comment

tua tko over bowe

Comment

I know Pink is a big Tua fan and i dont wanna upset you chap but Bowe beats Tua
          on the end of the Jab alone..And Tyson beats both

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            I know Pink is a big Tua fan and i dont wanna upset you chap but Bowe beats Tua
            on the end of the Jab alone..And Tyson beats both
            bowe will get drawn into a slugfest. plus bowe was good on the inside. he wouldn't keep in on the outside like most super heavies would do against tua.

tbh i think tyson loses to both.

Comment

Bowe is too tall for Tua.

Comment

I don't know tua was well known for big one punch knockouts.Howe should win but there's the tua hook factor.it only takes 1!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Bowe is too tall for Tua.
                  holyfield outslugged him once.

tua can do it.

Comment

prime Tyson beats both prime tua & bowe.tua vs Tyson would be have been great.bowe would have to stay outside & use his jab because he wouldn't outslug either tua or Tyson inside & they both had better china than bowe in my opinion of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                      bowe will get drawn into a slugfest. plus bowe was good on the inside. he wouldn't keep in on the outside like most super heavies would do against tua.

tbh i think tyson loses to both.
                      We know Tua brings his power all the way through a fight as well
                      I just think that Bowe would go about the job much like Lewis did but
                      in his own way..If he starts to sluggin his getting put away but i'd pick
                      Bowe UD...

Comment

Working...
                      X