Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Assault in the Ring” Exposes 1983 Resto-Collins Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

absolutely disgusting.both those mu***ers should burn.they should be set on fire, beaten with ****ed baseball bats, than thrown off of a ****ing cliff.

Comment

Resto and Margarito (same thing).

Before Margarito was exposed for the cheater he is, I was a fan of his. I hope this sheds light and opens the eyes of these dumb Margarito lovers who continue to believe he made ONE simple mistake. The only difference between Resto and Margarito is Resto was caught in the act while Margarito was caught before and after the fact. He could have ruined Cotto and plenty more fighters and the only way it will ever be proven is the day Margarito or someone in his camp come clean(which is doubtful).
      If Resto would have quickly took off the gloves and left the ring, half of his fans and half of Collins would be debating whether he won illegally or not forever(same as Margarito).
      Im sorry but the "I didn't know excuse", holds no water.

Comment

wow this is truly sad...im not going to lie its going to be hard to watch but i will just because its so sad....... i just hope this starts to shed light on those that come on here and defend a cheater

Comment

Margarito should be banned for life he said he dont know **** about it for shure he knows he is just a cheater and shame on every one who said that there a fan of him, just to step in to the ring with the natural GOD given talent is a brave thin I know how hard this people works and what sacrifices they made is not a walk in the park and for someone to come with something extra come on, those people should not be allowe to be not even in the gym training people and the boxing comisions should be doing more on there part so that things like that not hapened no more Margarito shoul not figth ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
            **** like that is a desgrace
            Maragarito: "Que?"

Comment

Comment

Like Assassin said..with Margarito getting caught with the same Substance in his gloves as Resto..and the similarities in the faces of Collins jr and Cotto after their fights..why are people so quick to defend Margarito of any wrong doing?..**** is PATHETIC!..I know there's no proof..thats true..but you can't call yourselves BOXING FANS and be able to just put something like this past Margarito especially because he was caught with it in HIS VERY NEXT FIGHT!..

Sad story about Billy Collins tho..I'm looking foward to this documentary special on HBO..

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post

Like Assassin said..with Margarito getting caught with the same Substance in his gloves as Resto..and the similarities in the faces of Collins jr and Cotto after their fights..why are people so quick to defend Margarito of any wrong doing?..**** is PATHETIC!..I know there's no proof..thats true..but you can't call yourselves BOXING FANS and be able to just put something like this past Margarito especially because he was caught with it in HIS VERY NEXT FIGHT!..

Sad story about Billy Collins tho..I'm looking foward to this documentary special on HBO..
                  Agree with you 100%! Also, looking at the pics you can see the similarity, the only difference being that Resto also took padding off. Resto/Margarito/Lewis/Capetillo=DISGRACE TO BOXING+****S

Comment

I Cant wait to see this documentary. Maybe now those Margarito nuthuggers will open their eyes and stop defending a man who quite literaly threatened peoples lives. I still cant believe Top Rank would continue to defend a fighter who was caught doing what destroyed one of there own fighters years before. **** is a disgrace.

Comment

I'm not surprised the Sore Cotto Stans were going to mention Margs. I've seen worse beatings than the one Cotto got, if plaster was involved Cotto wouldn't of survived that fight.

Sin City is a hypocrite too.

Comment

Working...
                      X