• Show
Clear All

this was some awful ****!!!

Comment

what a sad read. even sadder if you look at the picture

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
        Duran went on to pound Moore later that night. What a brutal night
        Wow, I didn't know they happened on the same day, both beatings were brutal and even though Moore went on to win another title, IMO it had a similar effect.

That picture shows the brutality, Collins' face looks like a mask, I haven't seen this fight yet, but he must've had a tremendous heart to withstand that type of beating. The ref and his corner were extremely neglectful, it should never get to that point.

Comment

Even the preview of this documentary was hard for me to see. I don't know if I can see this one it breaks my heart to see Billy in the corner saying "He is a lot stronger than I thought man. A lot stronger!"

Comment

Says here they used plaster of paris as well .Same as Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post
              this is no different then what plasterito did to cotto, now cotto is ruined.
              this is much worse than margarito.

they not only used plaster but removed padding, having plaster under your gloves is a advantage obviously, but it cant be compared to having exposed plaster on your fists.

look at the results, when did margarito make someone look like that? margarito cheated, but this was much more brutal.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Collins_(boxer)

Comment

I can't beleive he only got 2.5 years in prison. He ruined the mans life...

Comment

anybody that backs margarito is silly bastard! its a ****ing disgrace!

Comment

can you try imagine what its like to get hit by a proffesional boxer bare knuckled!? o ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X