• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye interview with Steve Bunce on Valuev FIgt

:*******:

Lmfao. Haye is the man.

Comment

Monte Barret ricked Haye, Haye plans to come at Valuev with and try to chop him down, bad idea i think, Valuev aint a massive puncher but he has enough to KO Haye i would have though, he aint to bad a boxer either, i think Haye could beat him on points if he stays on the outside but if he goes for the kill he could make a short night for Valuev.

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
        :*******:

Steve Bunce is always so partial. I have nothing against him cause I appreciate anyone as dedicated to boxing as he is, and it's very evident he truly enjoys following the sport. Just as much as any NSB poster but.. What kind of host tries to develop strategy for a fighter and actually give it to the fighter. Brainstorming to help him figure out how to win. Then cheersing him in anticipation of his ability to get under Klit skin with the help of a strap.. I don't want to say it's unprofessional but it's definitely lacking in the objective department.

Comment

Haye slipped against Barrett.

Not once did Barrett have Haye rocked..

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
            Haye slipped against Barrett.

Not once did Barrett have Haye rocked..

i know i dont know where people get this idea from. haye slipped on the canvas when he got his feet tangled with barrett, as a measure of his dominance in the ring haye stepped on the gas and 30 secs afterwards barrett was out of there.

this is a really interesting fight, i can see the hype already - david vs goliath!! imo haye will have a harder time than most people think but i expect him to win via KO. i think this fight will suit haye, watching valuev it seems as though if you have a good left hook and a good right hand you can catch him, haye doesn't normally use his jab and he loves his power shots.

as a sidenote:

- hayemaker promotions, haye and booth seems to have taken a hit . they failed to deliver vlad, they failed with vitali and K2 weren't exactly waxing lyrical about their professionalism at the negotiating table. hayemaker promotions seems to be getting a rep and alot of fighters might be put off by it.

- agree with drewoodside that bunce seems to be the most biased pundit in boxing right now. i think his passion and energy means that alot of fans forgive him but he should definently be more impartial in his coverage.
            Last edited by hookoutofhell; 07-24-2009, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
              i know i dont know where people get this idea from. haye slipped on the canvas when he got his feet tangled with barrett, as a measure of his dominance in the ring haye stepped on the gas and 30 secs afterwards barrett was out of there.

this is a really interesting fight, i can see the hype already - david vs goliath!! imo haye will have a harder time than most people think but i expect him to win via KO.

as a sidenote:

- hayemaker promotions, haye and booth seems to have taken a hit . they failed to deliver vlad, they failed with vitali and K2 weren't exactly waxing lyrical about their professionalism at the negotiating table. hayemaker promotions seems to be getting a rep and alot of fighters might be put off by it.

- agree with drewoodside that bunce seems to be the most biased pundit in boxing right now. i think his passion and energy means that alot of fans forgive him but he should definently be more impartial in his coverage.
              We got it from David Haye, himself! He said it was a legit knockdown. And there is no way Haye Ko's Valuev...

Comment

im interested in seeing how haye will KO him...

Comment

haye will tko him with speed and power and determination

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
                    We got it from David Haye, himself! He said it was a legit knockdown. And there is no way Haye Ko's Valuev...
                    It wasn't a legit knockdown, watch the knockdown.

Comment

Working...
                    X